Search results

1. _G-Dog_

Tech Help

Is it possible to have TechnHelp Thread or forum? There used to be one and theres several helpful techheads on this forum that have helped in that previous forum
  2. _G-Dog_

Rorter Sitili Tupouniua Shoulder Charge

How did the bumker ignore Sutilis shoukder charge VS NZ.. and how did the match review duds not take action? Another joke in favour of Rorters.. Watch the clip...
  3. _G-Dog_

Edwards "Try" VS Souths

Thought is a was a clear obstruction.. the bunker all year never really considered whether or not a defender woukd stop the "try" once contact was made on outside shoulder.. but did last week in Knights game and again now.. Also last week it Wasnt a match that mattered for NRL & not much said...
  4. _G-Dog_

Former Panther Matt Burton

When are the dropkicks on Channel 9 gonna stop with "Former Panther Matt Burton" ..and call Burton for what he is.. a BULLDOG..
  5. _G-Dog_

Fogarty Raiders

Raiders didnt score any points against the Broncs in 2nd half .. they had them for the taking many times.. Fogarty is a dud signing.. he stuffs up their attack and takes the wrong option often.. not good enough considering his experience.. Tapine is a beast.. was everywhere & he can do it...
  6. _G-Dog_

Josh Hodgson

Media Saying he will sign at Tigers.. would have wanted he at the Dogs better than what we have now plus brings some leadership & experience..
  7. _G-Dog_

SBW Rugby Commentary

Bro Brah Whatsupp Hectic .. how the commentary has changed around rugby union.. Add the White red basketball shoes with his more formal suit look.. Too Cool For School..
  8. _G-Dog_

Tales from Tiger Town

What an embarrassment for the Tigers having a "behind the scenes" documentary on their foory club when they are struggling and hardly a model organistaion.. It would be a different story if the doco series was on a successful club like the Storm .. For a mediocre club like the Tigers to want...
  9. _G-Dog_

Halfback 2022

Doesnt need to be said.. but if we go into 2022 without another halfback than the current options it will undo and delay all the good work theyve done with recruitment so far.. Averillo, Flanagan, Wakeham, Lewis none of them have earnt the FG halfback jersey.. Need to sign an NRL level halfback...
  10. _G-Dog_

Morgan Harper Manly

Wouldnt be on big cash.. but FMD he goes alright.. ive been really impressed with his form this year.. talk about punching above your weight especially interms of salary.. Special mention to his retro xxxx look..
  11. _G-Dog_

Media Vs Hetherington

Different commentators on TV Radio & print Media has been ripping into Hetherington for staying down during Dragons game to get a penalty.. Every team and many players have been doing it.. But of course the media are ripping into Hetherington And now Paul Crawley the Rooster$ ass licker just...
  12. _G-Dog_

Serie A Italy Thread

Surely there needs to be a thread on here dedicated to the beautiful game in Italy..
  13. _G-Dog_

Whatsapp Advice - Offline

Is there anyway of being Online on whatsapp withoit Online being visible?.. Ive tried tge basic security settung like last seen etc but I still appear online when I am.. Gets annoying when people start calling & messaging knowing your online.. I want to appear to be Offline even.when im...
  14. _G-Dog_

Media Nonsense re Burton

I didnt hear the media whinge when the next big thing Ponga signed with the wooden spoon Knights.. This is complete & utter drivel from George Clarke for Fox Sports.. BURTON SHINES AT HOME Just how much must Burton be regretting signing for Canterbury? After all the wrangling over whether...
  15. _G-Dog_

Players at Fault not Coach

The game & loss yesterday shows its the players that are our biggest problem and not the coach.. Opposition team is down by 2 players and our spine players & others still didnt know how to take advantage of it.. At NRL level players should be able to take advantage of the situation..
  16. _G-Dog_

4th Tackle Kicks

I dont underdtand this play at all by flanagan & he does it far too often.. Sure there are times in a match it can work well.. but Flanno is doing it at the wrong time when we are already struggling to go forward, so we lose 1 tackle (another 10m).. and the kick doesnt find any real space or...
  17. _G-Dog_

Coach Todd Payten

I know its been a bad start for him already.. but i think hes going to be a failure as a NRL coach.. He had a 'decent' run for half a year with Warriors but is far from proven as an NRL coach.. Apart from results the Stories so far sound bad and he looks like hes moving on some of their more...
  18. _G-Dog_

Should We Take the 2?

Hypothetical first half.. Regardless of scoreline.. if we get a penalty in their half should the team take the 2 points to get off the duck egg?
  19. _G-Dog_

ESL 2021

Some early observations.. Josh Reynolds doing very well, his side Hull improved out if sight 2 rounds in with him in attack.. Cogger is rubbish.. his side Huddersfield struggle to score even with alot of tackles in the 20m.. Widdop still going well carved up opposition last night with Blake...
  20. _G-Dog_

On the Bright Side..

We havent scored a point for 3 rounds.. Yet we are still above Manly on the ladder...
  21. _G-Dog_

Storm Rd 5

Bellamy should take the opportunity to rest some players.. wont make a difference to the result.. Could be 320mins no points for us.. Anyone seriously looking forward to watching it?..
  22. _G-Dog_

Chances of this getting up

3 leg multi with TAB prices = $607.. Broncos win $9 Dogs win $9 Manly win $7.50 Would this punt go against gambling responsibly??
  23. _G-Dog_

Recruitment Priorities

With Burton & JAC coming we need to focus on recruiting a hooker & 2 experienced props.. Letting Napa leave is a no brainer.. Tamou & Ryan James would have been good pickups in the offseason..
  24. _G-Dog_

NRL Sledges

Dragon player to Saab yesterday: So how was the drive to the Gong..
  25. _G-Dog_

Roosters Want Injury Dispensation

TripleM: If Keary & Lam are ruled out with longterm injurys the roosters will be seeking dispensation from NRL to add replacements to their NRL list to cover for the injuries.. Quite ironic considering they have more depth than most in the halves with Hutchison, Walker (next superstar...
  26. _G-Dog_

GF Rematch Pen Vs Storm

So who wins? Cleary & Koroisau missing VS Pap & Kaufusi out for Storm.. And clear weather.. Leaning towards a Storm win myself..
  27. _G-Dog_

Captains Challenge

Its probably the least of our issues but we come up with the worst captains challenges.. Basically throw them away.. Been the same story since its been introduced..
  28. _G-Dog_

Des Hasler

Many people comment on how he was a traitor & coaches differently under Manly & when he was with us.. I see it very differently.. I actually think the biggest problem with Des is that he hasn't changed much as a coach from all his time.. In his time here he persisted with honest solid FGers in...
  29. _G-Dog_

GF Dodgy Ref Calls

There were quite a few BS calls in the GF.. 1. The most blatant one for me was the To'o Try .. Clear shepard/obstruction for mine exactly how the commentators called it .. 2. The Hughes Sin Bin .. Very harsh call I didnt even see him make a movement into the line of the Panthers chaser.. all...
  30. _G-Dog_

ESL Coverage

Anyone else here watch the English Super League Rugby League.. I have FOX but they only show a few games each week.. Anyone know the best way to be able to watch all the games?.. Kayo?..
  31. _G-Dog_

The Team to Beat in 2020

Will be between Storm & Panthers Raiders are a smokey.. they play very tough but lack the fluency in attack imo.. Roosters are gorrrne.. Next 3 weeks they will need to beat Raiders then Storm then Panthers .. Wont happen .. If Munster is healthy my tip is Storm.. Personally i dont mind them...
  32. _G-Dog_

The Chooks are Cooked

Sorry Mr Politi$.. no 3 peat.. You tried hard.. signing $BW for a finals campaign, negotiating & signing JMoz for cheap.. Resigning all your star players for unders.. You tried but its not going to happen in 2020.. Before you know it your few premierships of the past will be a distant memory...
  33. _G-Dog_

Broncos 2020 Wooden Spooners

The Cowboys are a rabble.. Brisbane are just as much a chance of beating them next week as losing to them.. 50/50 that game.. Cant rely on that result.. Penrith are on fire and we play them we will need some Georgalis Bullfrog el magic ..
  34. _G-Dog_

Taking the 2

Granted we are struggling to score trys but the team wants to win today and avoid the spoon.. Why would we go for 2 to take it from 8 to 10nil in the first half when we were clearly ontop and Manly were struggling at that point in the first half.. Was a perfect time to make the most of any...
  35. _G-Dog_

DWZ Challenge

DWZ needs to have his license to ask our captain for a challenge taken away.. Nearly every game he plays he asks Jacko for a challenge which always end up as dud call he loses..
  36. _G-Dog_

Field Goal

I really dont understand the fear our spine players have in taking a shot at FG .. may be a lack of confidence? we had some chances before the Tigers levelled up when we were in great Field position.. Same thing happened a few weeks back VS Dragons..
  37. _G-Dog_

Proctor Bite

Was watching the game, is it just me or doesnt it look like a bite? Proctors mouth is open & doesnt close in on Johnsons arm to bite him.. Johnsons forearm does end up in Proctors mouth but the fact that Proctors mouth doesnt 'close' in on Johnsons forearm.. doesnt that mean its not a...
  38. _G-Dog_

Holbrook

Ive been quite impressed with Holbrook with all his interviews & also the performance of his side.. The Titans were a rabble at the start of the year.. he inherited a mess & even though he hasnt had the chance to change the roster much this season.. he has got them playing alot better and they...
  39. _G-Dog_

Seibold

Not that i care much but surely the Broncos cannot decide on anything other than getting rid of him.. Results aside the whole culture their has gone rotten since Bennett left.. For mine on paper they have the best young team which could become a real powerhouse in a few years with the right...
  40. _G-Dog_

L Lewis vs K Flanagan

Lewis has been in FG for a few years in a team struggling to score in his time in FG.. But hes largely managed to keep his spot over that time.. even when he is dropped & returns his game hasnt improved or changed.. Flanagan has come in as a rookie.. His team has mainly been firing in attack...
  41. _G-Dog_

EGM

Who here is a voting member and would support an EGM... or would you prefer to wait until next election early 2022?.. So far the info I have is that the current board & previous board do not get along at all.. That has not changed.. 1 current board member does get along with members of the...
  42. _G-Dog_

Front of Jersey Sponsor

I hate having a jersey with no front sponsor.. it represents failure and mediocrity.. not many NRL clubs have experienced it & it was somthing associated with teams like the Sharks in recent years after there many scandals.. We had a similar issue starting in 08 & Greenberg offered it to a...
  43. _G-Dog_

The Rebuild

Is this a rebuild? I thought after 2.5 years we are meant to be making improvement under a successful 'rebuild'.. Do the people running our club know how they are going to get us out of this mess?.. We havent looked this bad since 2008.. and that was just one season that turned around the next..
  44. _G-Dog_

Wingers Changing Positions

Seen a recent trend last few years where good wingers or centres want to move to fullback or other more prominent positions to get more cash.. Im sure theres more names but from some i can think of below that did the move.. I still think their original position was the best.. There is very...
  45. _G-Dog_

Steak Places Sydney

Gotta take a visitor out tonight.. and they want steak.. Ive been to Hurricanes, Meat & Wine Co many times .. plus been to Ribs & Rumps, Munich etc and a few others i cant remember .. Anywhere else Kennellers recommend.. dont want to venture more than 20mins from CBD..
  46. _G-Dog_

Paul Mcgregor

Anyone watch the post game interview with him.. Will the Dragons keep him a coach?
  47. _G-Dog_

Bateman = Whats wrong with NRL these Days

Refer to Batemans side of story the Article below.. He has signed a contract.. The Raiders did a good deal with Bateman - he was unproven in the NRL when they signed him but hes done really well so far.. Bateman signed the contract.. He says he can get more elsewhere now and hes looking after...
  48. _G-Dog_

2004 NRL Premiers Cookies

Being in lockdown has given me the chance to go through parts of the house and garage that i havent sorted out in ages.. I Went through a drawer that hasnt been opened forever and at the very bottom i find this.. Unopened tin of butter cookies.. Completely forgot about it.. And the wrapper...
  49. _G-Dog_

4 point Politis

Putting our lack of points aside for a minute.. I wonder if Nicholas Politis would be pushing so strongly for points not to count if his Rorter$ had won the first 2 games..
  50. _G-Dog_

Frizell to Newcastle

Hes 28 years old. 3 year deal worth 2.1 million.. Good deal for both.especially Newcastle, 700k a year not overs by any stretch for a representative 2nd rower.amd a week to week consistent performer...
  51. _G-Dog_

Fox: Predicted Dogs Spine

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2020-power-rankings-spines-roosters-luke-keary-james-tedesco-rabbitohs-cody-walker-adam-reynolds/news-story/93ede948cf24cd15a770a241e6593586 They have Lewis ahead of Cogger and ranked us as the 16th best spine 16th. BULLDOGS Predicted...
  52. _G-Dog_

DWZ Dally M

We all know he was super impressive in his short time here this season.. Accumulated 8 points in 10 games.. Scored Dally M points in 5 of 10 games he played for us Foran got voted 10 points total from 4 of the games to lead our Dally M count Other notables for us: CHN 7 points Lewis 6 points...
  53. _G-Dog_

Keary Hair Pull

Keary was charged with a High shot on Kaufusi and copped the 1K fine but why wasnt he charged with a hair pull also?
  54. _G-Dog_

Clubs Making Poor Coaching Changes

1. Panthers Sacking Griffin when 5th on ladder 1 month from finals.. get knocked out 1st week semis in 2018, and now Cleary cant even get them to finals in 2019 2. Brisbane sacking Bennett & replacing him with Seibold ( whos only ever had 1 year in top grade).. Brisbane have a worse season...
  55. _G-Dog_

Croft or Hughes

Suprised Bellamy has gone with JHughes at 7.. woukd have thought Croft is the more natural halfback between the 2.. J Highes has done well and an even better fullback than half but they struggled to score points yesterday.. Wouldn't be suprised to see Croft back..
  56. _G-Dog_

Panthers Releasing players

FMD They love releasing under contract players.. usually decent names.. and they usually release them after signing them to long term deals Regan GC Waqa Blake DWZ Maloney Latu Cartwright Moylan Jennings Coote Wade Graham Luke Lewis Add to that they sack Griffin and replace him Cleary who...
  57. _G-Dog_

Attacking Coach

Defence is going great.. Players are digging in.. The dud ref calls aside the attack needs a spark.. Some of the key attacking players in the spine are taking bad options at crucial times, but that aside it could be time the club looks at employing or adding a coach specifically to focus on...
  58. _G-Dog_

Coach of Year

Easily either: 1) Ricky Stuart - completely changed his team from attacking to defensive. Let go of some big names in Austin Junior Paulo and Boyd etc and replaced them with unknowns and shifted Wighton and replaced him with another unknown in C-NK. 2) Des Hasler - Has taken them from 15th to...
  59. _G-Dog_

The Rebuild

Coaching aside after 18 rounds I think the coach has got the rebuild wrong.. the players he has recruited for key positions will not be the ones we can build a club around.. Our big recruit Napa is not the player we can build a pack around.. Players like JMK, Cogger and Meaney are not going to...
  60. _G-Dog_

Short Kick Offs

Gutsy win.. but these short kickoffs were doing giving the opposition easy 20m need to be addressed.. Over to you Pay..
  61. _G-Dog_

Lynne Anderson on our Rebuild

Talks about a new coach whisperer & rebuild , just included the bit from Lynne on our rebuil below... https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-call-in-their-own-coach-whisperer-to-help-dean-pay-20190629-p522ln.html Lynne Anderson said the Bulldogs are doing everything they can to make Pay...
  62. _G-Dog_

Official Roosters Sign Kyle Flanagan

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/sydney-roosters-reportedly-sign-kyle-flanagan-from-cronulla-sharks/news-story/5621f78cdda9ed5bea2626a483c9c34b They now have 2 of the most promising & sought after halves in the game on their books in Flanagan & Sam Walker..
  63. _G-Dog_

The Spine

Seen enough this year from our spine to conclude they either dont have it to make NRL or they arent ready for NRL.. Decisions need to be made asap.. Other clubs are ruthless and dont persist as long with players that arent up to it.. All spine positions especially Hooker, Halfback and even...
  64. _G-Dog_

June 30

Will the club & coach be making any moves in the player market.. will they look to release some of the players we have in our top 30, that arent up to it and replace them with other up and coming players and ESL players.. Raiders signed some good value players on a shoestring budget at end of...
  65. _G-Dog_

Russell Packer

Has been in reserves the past month.. If hes not in Mcguires plans I can see merit in having him in our 17.. He would be a positive addition..
  66. _G-Dog_

Fittler & the Roosters

Was told tonight that Fittler told the Roosters that he will select Keary for Origin.. That was the reason the Rorter$ rested Cronk, to keep him fresh for club gamea during Origin period.. Politis gets alot of advantages for his club..
  67. _G-Dog_

Roosters Lead Race for Teen Sensation

Cooper Cronk might’ve only announced his retirement on Monday, but the Sydney Roosters have already been working behind the scenes to snare one of the hottest young talents in the game to be their long-term half. According to The Daily Telegraph’s Phil Rothfield on NRL 360, the Tricolours have...
  68. _G-Dog_

Ash Taylor

FMD this guy has been in poor form for several seasons.. hes yet to dominate an NRL game let alone play consistently at a high level.. Is on some big cash 800K+ per year.. From the outside he Looks like he Has a poor attitude - hes never looked superfit and also all the coaches fault hes had...
  69. _G-Dog_

Our Current Run Vs Past

If we miss the finals this year, so for a 3rd year running, it will be our worst run at missing the finals since a bad run we had to 1966.. Shows how 'consistent' our club has generally been for over 50 years.. weve never been down for this long for half a century.. Puts our current run in...
  70. _G-Dog_

Our Attack

Hasnt clicked yet this year.. 70 points in 6 games.. Sure Forans out but our spine just hasnt clicked and weve looked pretty inept in the oppostion half.. Expecting some more tries from us against another stuggling team in the Cowboys.. Defence has been great in 3 games and poor in 3 games but...
  71. _G-Dog_

Coach Cleary

The real deal or over-rated?.. Jurys still out for mine.. Hes been coaching since 2006 and still won SFA.. Only 3 games in but the Panthers dont look anywhere like they did last year under Griffin..
  72. _G-Dog_

Blake Austin Carving Up ESL

Man of match last week 1st half hatrick this week Sure we all know he had defensive issues, but tye way he plays no suprises hes carving up ESL.. Still think hes a handy NRL player.. Many good halves have struggled with defence over the years..
  73. _G-Dog_

LoL @ Stuart

Listening to the radio they were going on about Tevita Pangai Junior and his early story .. Then they tell the story about how Ricky Stuart told Pangai he wouldn't be much of a first grader and then let him go early.. Weve had some big bungles of our own Thurston and Cook etc .. but this would...
  74. _G-Dog_

If you could sign 1 person...

If you had the power to sign 1 person in any position be it player, official, coach, administrator etc to our club who would it be... For me Craig Bellamy easily.. his teams are just too consitently good year in year out.. he gets them performing strong every year..
  75. _G-Dog_

Decision on 2020 Coach

Bad start, but its only one game in.. Pays contract ends this year.. We are no chance of signing anyone of note in the market until we have a coach locked in for 2020 and beyond.. With all this in mind, and the fact Pay is also only early on in his career, how long should he be given by the...
  76. _G-Dog_

Tiger air Advice Needed

Need Some advice about what I should do.. we've got a flight with damnTiger to Perth the coming Monday.. we need to arrive in Perth 100% by next Tuesday there's no 2 ways about it.. now this damn Tiger flight is only 25% full.. I'm no expert on this but does this mean there would be a high...
  77. _G-Dog_

Losing Our Best

Since 2004 weve lost the biggest names in our team and in the NRL, most of them mid contract JT Mason SBW Barba Now maybe Klemmer All these guys made their FG debuts at our club Somethings clearly wrong, superclub we arent, and clearly the club hasnt a clue about how to keep its star players...
  78. _G-Dog_

Timeframe of Success

How long should our fans be patient and give coach Pay to make the finals? Taking the blue and white sunnies off few outsiders rate us any chance of finals next year, so assuming we dont make the finals in 2019, would 2020 be the final year of patience without finals, or should we be ok with...
  79. _G-Dog_

Cogger or Brock Lamb

Both these backup halves have been let go by Newcastle this year.. We signed Cogger, Roosters signed Lamb Comparing where both players are in their stage of their career and their development which player is the smarter buy? Both 21 years old Both have played Halfback and 5/8 in NRL Lambs...
  80. _G-Dog_

Bulldogs Board Fallout Continues

From Rothfield: THE fallout continues at Belmore as a result of the boardroom bloodshed this year. Highly regarded league club chief executive Dave Brace left last week by ‘mutual agreement’ with the board. Directors on the successful ticket of Lynne Anderson were behind his departure. Brace is...
  81. _G-Dog_

Hypothetical: Resting Players

Hypothetical Question similar to the situation the Sharks find themselves in today (but points difference will make a difference to the Sharks with a 30points loss or 60point win).. If you were a coach , its the final round and the result and points differiential for your last game wouldnt...
  82. _G-Dog_

Minor Premiership

So who wins the minor premiership tonight? Roosters need to beat Eels by 27 points to finish first..
  83. _G-Dog_

Morris Bros

Been sad seeing them play since the club announced they were going - both are champions Both carved up again yesterday, both have still got it The club made its decision, non cap related but still think its a mistake.. And it gives Pay a big job to do to find a whole new left side .. Crighton...
  84. _G-Dog_

Dogs Poll bottom 4 in attractiveness to Recruits

Players considered the biggest factors in influencing their decision. These included things such as location, chance of on field success, coaching staff, playing squad, front of office, financial position of club, opportunity to further improve as a player. No Suprise we are struggling to...
  85. _G-Dog_

Gould FAIL

Sacking Griffin this year has been a fail.. Panthers havnt improved and are behind yet again.. I understand they might want to replace Griffin with a better coach but why couldnt they just sack him at seasons end? They surely havnt improved and been poor again first half tonight.
  86. _G-Dog_

Short Drop Outs

Working a treat for Warriors this year.. and they have a great exponent of it in Johnson Teams arecpretty good defending 10m out usually so Im surprised more teams dont do it.. Wasnt Des the one that started that trend with us not long ago?
  87. _G-Dog_

Adam Elliot - Respect

I just wanted to acknowledge Adam Elliott.. he may not be the most gifted or skillful but hes always in there , giving it his all with tough runs or making tackles.. Hes alwayds in the face off the opposition, plays like a real bulldog.. His enthusiasm & energy is a big positive, I get the...
  88. _G-Dog_

Panthers Current Lineup

No Maloney for a few weeks.. I would have thought they would look alot better with DWZ at fullback and Tyrone at 5/8 1.DWZ 6. Peachey 7. Cleary Oh yeah the change of coach hasnt made any positive difference infact the Panthers were quite pathetic today
  89. _G-Dog_

Kane Elgey - Manly

So Manly signed Elgey for 2 years on the cheap Disappointed as I rate him as an NRL level halfback & hes gone to Sea Eagles on the cheap looking for an opportunity Would have been a goid signing for us, far better than Cogger
  90. _G-Dog_

Spoon Battle

Back on all teams below us won.. & Cows will won again playing Eels and Titans No excuse for a spoon year, no cop out excuses blaming everyone else.. Spoon battle will be tight with Eels up by 30 could come down to for/against
  91. _G-Dog_

Womens Team

Dragons & Roosters got a womens team this year.. I wonder if we applied.. Would have been great publicity for the club & 'brand' as thry call it these days.. Plus could have got to see some cute girls playing in our colours.. Extra pre game entertainment - cant be a bad thing
  92. _G-Dog_

Anderson as Roosters Coach - Funny

So Politis is 'celebrating' 25years as Rorter$ chairman and the rugby league world is pissing in his pocket. The SMH and the usual pro Roosters journalists like Webster & Weidler have all done their usual Politis butt licking articles. Different Roosters figures have all given their own insight...
  93. _G-Dog_

Storm Halfback

Suprised Bellamy is persisting with Jahrome Hughes at halfback.. I rate Jahrome as a very good player but not a halfback.. Still think Brodie Croft is there best option at halfback
  94. _G-Dog_

Cross Field Bomb

First time in ages we are putting up dangerous effective bombs we can actually score off.. and have our outside backs actually chasing them & putting up a contest.. Most of these bombs are close to ideal placement.. Hasnt happened since Shiftys days.. Keep it happening..
  95. _G-Dog_

Bulldogs Recent Poor Periods

Ive been fortunate in my lifetime our club has never been 'down' and out of finals contention for long .. since following from around 1992 (strong from 93-99), 2000 was the first real season we went very poor but we bounced back quick with good recruitment and 2001-2007 was a strong period...
  96. _G-Dog_

Too Much Inexperience

At the moment we have inexperience all over at our club from on the field to the front office FG Team - full of kids many of which would not be playing NRL at any other club at moment Coach - rookie coach. Hard to be sure how good Pay is with a bunch of rookies running around. Regardless this...
  97. _G-Dog_

Halves Need Changing

Both young kids .. Seen more positives from Lewis than JMK. Both trying their heart out but not up to NRL yet especially JMK.. I havent seen anything great from JMK yet in NRL neither at hooker or in the halves I would swap JMK for anyone else maybe Nu Brown or Cleeland if possible.. Sure...
  98. _G-Dog_

Andrew Hill Members Meeting

Forget the rubbish in newspapers & media The big point presented at our members Meeting in May this year was: We Had 25 of 30 spots filled for next season with more than $500,000 to spend Since then we have released Mbye & Woods .. however the media still continue to push the line of us...
  99. _G-Dog_

Pillage the Broncos

The Broncos with the Panthers have a wealth of talented kids coming through that are ready for FG. If we were looking at cheaper signings of players with great potential that arent established we should look at all the names on the fringes of the Broncos team Jonus Pearson , Kotoni Staggs ...
  100. _G-Dog_

Underrated Players

Theres alot of underrated players in the NRL But a few that have stood out for me starting with the most impressive : 1) Jayden Brailey - hooker at Sharks. Only 22 years old! The job hes doing at Cronulla is phenomonal especially considering his age. His defence is strong. His passing game is...