Morgan Harper Manly

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldnt be on big cash.. but FMD he goes alright.. ive been really impressed with his form this year.. talk about punching above your weight especially interms of salary..

Special mention to his retro xxxx look..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If you have a strong forward pack and spine then all you need are half decent athletes in the backline and not million dollar investments, i've been saying this for ages. Harper competes, is a decent ball runner and has some grub in him. He also has a unit of an edge forward on the inside.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wouldnt be on big cash.. but FMD he goes alright.. ive been really impressed with his form this year.. talk about punching above your weight especially interms of salary..

He has been solid this year agree. He isnt a huge loss for us tho imo, we have some better options coming through

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I always thought he was decent and it made no sense to not give him some games last year. What made even less sense was getting Lafai in and moving Harper on.

I'm glad to see him do well. He would have cost nothing to keep. Thankfully our backline next year will be fine but it was still a dumb decision.

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des and the manly coaching staff have improved his game immensely

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its easy for half decent backs to look good when you have competent play makers and forwards.

Look at Cheyse Blair, Justin O'Neil, Dane Nielsen, etc who all looked good playing alongside Slater, Smith and Cronk.

Harper would look ordinary if he was still with us.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

I think Des has put some polish on him

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s average at best, I was worried when we lost him but since then more relieved that he’s gone, the things he’s done aren’t special and could have been done by Holland

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And his hair is another reason I’m glad he’s gone I thought Elliotts mop was bad but this one is gold medal retarded

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s average at best, I was worried when we lost him but since then more relieved that he’s gone, the things he’s done aren’t special and could have been done by Holland
Wait til he comes up against the Panthers or the Storm.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy is developing in a very good side he is showing that he is capable with good talent around him and I think they could go ok this year, with these types of players supporting the main crew.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have a strong forward pack and spine then all you need are half decent athletes in the backline and not million dollar investments, i've been saying this for ages. Harper competes, is a decent ball runner and has some grub in him. He also has a unit of an edge forward on the inside.
Harper seems a similar player to Schoupp to me. We just need to learn from our past mistakes and invest money in the right areas

Malla

Reaction score
Spewing on Harper.. I guess Des knew what he could do hence why he brought him over from us.

Hope we have learnt from that and keep Schoupp.. like the look of him.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spewing on Harper.. I guess Des knew what he could do hence why he brought him over from us.

Hope we have learnt from that and keep Schoupp.. like the look of him.
He has some mongrel about him which I love. If Okunbor had the same traits he’d be a world beater