If you could sign 1 person...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you had the power to sign 1 person in any position be it player, official, coach, administrator etc to our club who would it be...

For me Craig Bellamy easily.. his teams are just too consitently good year in year out.. he gets them performing strong every year..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ponga to a ten year, $15 million deal..

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ponga for sure and build a team around him

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me Craig Bellamy easily
For sure. He is hands down the best coach around now and perhaps the best the game has ever seen.

In terms of players: what we lack (and have lacked for years now) is a genuine dominate half that organizes and leads the team around. Probably haven't had one since Noddy. You combine that fact with a hooker that doesn't organize and it's one of our biggest issues so I would probably go for that type of player. A Reynolds or Pearce maybe. If Cronk had more years in him I would chose him

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If i could sign one player atm for what would suit our team and make us exciting to watch.... would probs have to be RTS

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
daly cherry evans no question hes a halfback/captain who can do everything, or for pure x factor corey oates

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
daly cherry evans no question hes a halfback/captain who can do everything, or for pure x factor corey oates
DCE good player and alot better than what we have but he isnt worth the million hes on at moment imo..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wow. Why am I the first to say Damien Cook.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you had the power to sign 1 person in any position be it player, official, coach, administrator etc to our club who would it be...

For me Craig Bellamy easily.. his teams are just too consitently good year in year out.. he gets them performing strong every year..
In my opinion I’ll get Jarryd Hayne. His available, I think he can be at his best with the bulldogs. If they can offload rhyse Martin and use the money for Hayne that would be ideal. Rhyse Martin is great but we need a experience outside back. I think Hayne can fill that now!!!!!