Halves Need Changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both young kids .. Seen more positives from Lewis than JMK.

Both trying their heart out but not up to NRL yet especially JMK..

I havent seen anything great from JMK yet in NRL neither at hooker or in the halves

I would swap JMK for anyone else maybe Nu Brown or Cleeland if possible..

Sure Forans out but we cant persist with this rubbish in the halves, this is reserve grade attack at best

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No... Lewis is our future... lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
JMK is absolute trash and Lewis is barely any better at this stage. Pay the worst out of the lot.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sign Tony Williams on a 1 year deal. His 1 game at halfback in 2014 was better than anything we’ve had in the halves since

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sign me for a beer and a pie and I will at least call for the ball on the last for some sort of shit kick or pass trying to attack....
How many times have we just died with the ball on the 5th

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think JMK is our new Mbye

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Lichaa needs to be hooked before the halves.

Whats the go with Woolford, is he injured?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't really care anymore. Doesn't matter who's there, our attacking structure would make Cronk look bad.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign me for a beer and a pie and I will at least call for the ball on the last for some sort of shit kick or pass trying to attack....
How many times have we just died with the ball on the 5th
We have been doing this for the last 3-4 years.

Marty Johns hit the nail on the head. Our whole playing style/structure is what worked 10 years ago. The style needs to change.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Are we seriously gonna piss and moan that our dominant half has a 5 game career. Let it go and wait till next year. Lewis would literally need to take a dump on the field before I give up on his effort and potential.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We have been doing this for the last 3-4 years.

Marty Johns hit the nail on the head. Our whole playing style/structure is what worked 10 years ago. The style needs to change.
And the coach is responsible for that, is he not? What has Pay changed this season that demonstrates some form of good coaching? How long are people going to let him hide behind the excuse of our roster and other issues?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Change them for what? $1 coins.

WTF do you expect from 2 halves that have a dozen FG games between them? Lewis can count his FG games on 1 hand. FFS. What option has Pay got, Des spent our halves money on Foran. You have to be on meth if you think Cleeland will change anything, hes got no FG experience either and less talent than Lewis or JMK.

Lewis would be ok with an experienced half while he learns. He certainly has potential but is green. Both tries tonight are attributed to him, even though it was more JMK, Lewis got the missed tackle on their first try, and then Lewis kicks it into their legs for the other. But he also did good things. Rocks and diamonds, LIKE HOW MOST ROOKIES START OUT.

People are just reacting to losses, but not understanding why they are happening, and blaming the wrong people. Its STILL Des' fault ppl. Will be all year.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
And the coach is responsible for that, is he not? What has Pay changed this season that demonstrates some form of good coaching? How long are people going to let him hide behind the excuse of our roster and other issues?
At least long enough that he has had a chance to change anything. What could he change this year REALISTICALLY. I uppercase that because most answers to that question will be unrealistic

Pay cannot win Bathurst on a moped ffs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
6. Lewis
7. Cleeland
9. Woolford
I'd prefer to see this next week if possible... Lewis is a 6, Cleeland isn't the future, but he's the only one of our shit halves that hasn't had a shit so why not

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

WTF do you expect from 2 halves that have a dozen FG games between them? Lewis can count his FG games on 1 hand. FFS. What option has Pay got, Des spent our halves money on Foran. You have to be on meth if you think Cleeland will change anything, hes got no FG experience either and less talent than Lewis or JMK.

Lewis would be ok with an experienced half while he learns. He certainly has potential but is green. Both tries tonight are attributed to him, even though it was more JMK, Lewis got the missed tackle on their first try, and then Lewis kicks it into their legs for the other. But he also did good things. Rocks and diamonds, LIKE HOW MOST ROOKIES START OUT.

People are just reacting to losses, but not understanding why they are happening, and blaming the wrong people. Its STILL Des' fault ppl. Will be all year.
This, close the thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
At least long enough that he has had a chance to change anything. What could he change this year REALISTICALLY. I uppercase that because most answers to that question will be unrealistic

Pay cannot win Bathurst on a moped ffs
He can change everything. Systems, gameplans, mindset, etc. Nothing has changed under him, he's fucking shit. And don't delete my top notch Derp Pays threads ffs.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

At least cleeland plays 6 on a regular basis so knows the position well enough. Yet pay keeps persisting with jmk at 7 when he's clearly not a half. I agree, our roster is shit, but we should be doing a lot better than what we've been dishing up this year

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He can change everything. Systems, gameplans, mindset, etc. Nothing has changed under him, he's fucking shit. And don't delete my top notch Derp Pays threads ffs.
You are expecting him to turn our bunch of juniors and fringe players into a finals team in 1 season, with no money to spend. Not unreasonable at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.