Proctor Bite

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was watching the game, is it just me or doesnt it look like a bite?

Proctors mouth is open & doesnt close in on Johnsons arm to bite him..

Johnsons forearm does end up in Proctors mouth but the fact that Proctors mouth doesnt 'close' in on Johnsons forearm.. doesnt that mean its not a 'bite'..

I would think vision would have to show Proctors mouth close in on Johnsons arm to constitute a bite..

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought back memories of when Brad Morrin took a bite out of TimTam Tahu. He got 8 weeks, I don't think he got sent off though

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was there a teeth and mouthguard mark on Shaun's arm?

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the NRL biting someone with a mouth guard on is some how worse than knocking someone out with a swinging arm like Jack Hetherington did last week. Same ref too. The
@NRL
is the biggest CLOWN show on earth. No wonder TV ratings are in decline.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Definitely a bite, Johnson might've had his arm pressed against his mouth but you can definitely see Proctor make a little chomp and Johnson's skin pinched between his teeth.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't definitively say it was, it was a massive call from the refs.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Proctor is just an amateur when it comes to going the tooth on an opponent. He's got nothin' on former NQ Cowboy Brad Watts, who delivered what he called a 'snakebite' by biting a rival bush-footy player on the schlong!! That's competitiveness at it's most extreme lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bought back memories of when Brad Morrin took a bite out of TimTam Tahu. He got 8 weeks, I don't think he got sent off though
TimTam? That’s a new one. I always used to refer to him as Tomato Tahu.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Roy & HG always called him that. I can't hear his name without that coming to mind.
They were awesome to listen to call matches. If you didn't know their nicknames for certain players you would have no freakin' idea what they were on about lol.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think both were at fault TBH. It does look like a chomp, but Johnson did shove his arm in Proctor's mouth.

I think in general bites are abhorrent, but its not as if Proctor went looking for a body part to bite on... give him a low grade charge, a fine and move on.