Minor Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So who wins the minor premiership tonight?

Roosters need to beat Eels by 27 points to finish first..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Roosters will win by 16. In all honesty this could be anything, however I can't see Parra backing up a performance as bad as last week

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Goes off their head to head doesn’t it if it’s a draw?
What a weird top 8 this year. I’m sure the broncos will beat Manly. That will mean only 1 win will separate 1st and 8th. This is the most open it’s ever been I think.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloody Parra ofcourse they get 2 of their players binned to hand the Rorter$ the minor premiership

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone else hear filter say the minor premiership should be worth a million bucks
And I could be added onto the teams salary cap
Or words to the effect
Ffs isn’t it bad enough already

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely every record of the cocks games for the last 15 years or so should have a * next to it indicating, 'not only were they somewhat ambivalent with that whole annoying salary cap thing, they seemingly were taking the absolute piss out of it the whole time'.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what happens if and I know it's a big IF but if sharks put 100 points on us do they strip the cocks of the MP and give it to the Sharks? Lol I know I'm stretching it out but worse shit has happen

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's so the NRL not to hand the origin shield to the winning state after winning 2-0, but will gladly hand the jj shield to the cocks while mathematically sharks still have a chance to win it and finish on top.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The minor premiership that a cheated salary cap can buy.f####n disgrace and insult to all league fans.helps when the salary cap auditor is former roorter Ian Schubert.
The nrl is a joke.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So what happens if and I know it's a big IF but if sharks put 100 points on us do they strip the cocks of the MP and give it to the Sharks? Lol I know I'm stretching it out but worse shit has happen
I would be prepared to accept a 100 point loss just to see that happen

Status
Not open for further replies.