Cross Field Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First time in ages we are putting up dangerous effective bombs we can actually score off.. and have our outside backs actually chasing them & putting up a contest..

Most of these bombs are close to ideal placement..

Hasnt happened since Shiftys days..

Keep it happening..

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet they still haven’t done a grubber kick since shifty. Maybe noddy did a few but nothing since shifty. Frawley is rubbish

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sucks Holland just missed the one in the second half, that would have looked good on the highlight reel. 100% but, it was an entertaining game and the future is looking good

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have noticed that as well. Lewis is kicking with all the time in the world reminds me of his uncle Wally he always had plenty of time to place his kicks. Hope it continues.
Our last tackle play as improved 100% since lachie arrived.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lewis did place them well last night. Also like how he placed our kicks towards the right edge a little closer infield after kicking one wide and Oates just swallowed it. Smith and Holland could compete better by making it harder for Oates did get involved in the contest.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yet they still haven’t done a grubber kick since shifty. Maybe noddy did a few but nothing since shifty. Frawley is rubbish
Frawley missed a lot of tackles last night just watched the game again. our right side defence we had improved. He defended on our right side last night but he can’t stay there otherwise we are going to leak more points there. He can’t tackle not sure why

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis did place them well last night. Also like how he placed our kicks towards the right edge a little closer infield after kicking one wide and Oates just swallowed it. Smith and Holland could compete better by making it harder for Oates did get involved in the contest.
Gotenks actually saying something positive :fearscream:
The world is truly upside down

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gotenks actually saying something positive :fearscream:
The world is truly upside down
I always say positive things... certain people just only react to my so called negative comments and start a shit fight lol.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I always say positive things... certain people just only react to my so called negative comments and start a shit fight lol.
I'm not trying to debate you or argue. But c'mon man, your the king of negativity.
Someone says something nice or positive and then you come in, like last night with tolman :tearsofjoy:

It's fcking hilarious, I truly mean that as a compliment

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Not since Shifty have we seen an exhibition of general play kicking that we saw from Lewis last night. It's just so important in order to build the pressure required to win games.

Such a pleasant change from Mbye who would just drill balls dead or find the fb/wingers throat on every long kick. Not to mention his trademark crossfield bombs which land 15m out from the line, and his complete inability to force drop outs through short kicks. Thank fuck he's gone.

Martins goalkicking is literally worth an extra 4-6 points a game to us now also.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He had them on a dime last night..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spot on lewis has a terrific kicking game weve had shit kicking games since hokko/shifty makes a big difference

Status
Not open for further replies.