Field Goal

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really dont understand the fear our spine players have in taking a shot at FG ..

may be a lack of confidence?

we had some chances before the Tigers levelled up when we were in great Field position..

Same thing happened a few weeks back VS Dragons..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I really dont understand the fear our spine players have in taking a shot at FG ..

may be a lack of confidence?

we had some chances before the Tigers levelled up when we were in great Field position..

Same thing happened a few weeks back VS Dragons..
Setting up for one, having blockers, good service... We are fucked at every area required to have a chance at a shot with minimal pressure

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Going for both of them costed us massively (7 tackle sets). Hind sight we should of just bombed in a corner or ran it. If you don't have confident field goal kickers that's a lot better imo.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going for both of them costed us massively (7 tackle sets). Hind sight we should of just bombed in a corner or ran it. If you don't have confident field goal kickers that's a lot better imo.
I fully agree with you, up by 6 with 10 mins to go a better plan would have been to complete the sets and kick and try to trap them in the in goal and get the ball back and wined down the clock, we seem to have panicked even though we were leading with 10 to go.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon we could have had 50 attempts and still not kicked one

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve never seen a half on such huge money take such little responsible for 5th tackle plays and clutch moments as he does.
And if not hes on the sideline
Or playing under done
Or letting Lewis throw cat short balls to Tolman

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have no one who can kick a game-winning field goal yet the Tigers had Mbye, Brooks, Reynolds and Benji who have kicked over 24 field goals between them and AGAIN we have no one ....

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He would’ve thrown a no look inside ball to Tolman, who would take the field goal from 70 metres out.
As long as it wasn't the 4th tackle because everyone knows we have one play and one play only on the 4th and that's a Aidan Tolman hit up LOL