Our Attack

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasnt clicked yet this year.. 70 points in 6 games.. Sure Forans out but our spine just hasnt clicked and weve looked pretty inept in the oppostion half..

Expecting some more tries from us against another stuggling team in the Cowboys..

Defence has been great in 3 games and poor in 3 games but the attack so far has generally been poor..

Our halves & hooker need to step it up a a few gears..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not as concerned on our attack as much as previous years.

I think you chuck a fit Foran and Napa back in and you get rid of Lichaa, there's a lot more points in this side.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The attacks going to continue to struggle until Foran comes back or either Lewis or Cogger find some form and one takes control.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Still feels like Desball
Obviously were not going to play free flowing attractivefootball, when we dont have the spine or backs to play that style.

Barring Meaney & Smith we surely have the slowest 1-7 in the comp combined

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Going out to the game.. just want to see some trys by us..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not putting in enough kicks.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We show some nice glimpses, just not consistent and being young you can’t expect much more, be nice to have some free flowing attack , but it will happen..!!

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
not like this when we had Rona, perrett, inu or even lafai, our wingers are letting us down
That’s true. I do think from 2007 to now we have been so inconsistent with our attack. Some good years but it’s mostly been sloppy I’m so fucking over it hahaha

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are supposed to get three player on approximately the same value as Napa
I am hoping we get
1. Mitchell Moses
2. Hooker... ????
3. Prop....Someone that bulldozes forward

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasnt clicked yet this year.. 70 points in 6 games.. Sure Forans out but our spine just hasnt clicked and weve looked pretty inept in the oppostion half..

Expecting some more tries from us against another stuggling team in the Cowboys..

Defence has been great in 3 games and poor in 3 games but the attack so far has generally been poor..

Our halves & hooker need to step it up a a few gears..
I have forgotten when was the last time I saw a Bulldog player make a clean break through the line, pass the ball to a Speedster in support and they score a try, I really miss all that excitement that our ex bulldog teems supplied, Although I think Lewis is doing the best he can, he is not exactly an excitement machine in attack. You'd think with all the great halves we have had in our team someone could take these young players under their wings and give them a few pointers or some training or some kind of help.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
our support play has been abysmal post 2012... i was hoping that Pay would address that, but its clear he has not. how hard is it to support ..

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have forgotten when was the last time I saw a Bulldog player make a clean break through the line, pass the ball to a Speedster in support and they score a try, I really miss all that excitement that our ex bulldog teems supplied, Although I think Lewis is doing the best he can, he is not exactly an excitement machine in attack. You'd think with all the great halves we have had in our team someone could take these young players under their wings and give them a few pointers or some training or some kind of help.
Meany about 3 weeks ago?
But yes be nice if this happened on a regular basis.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If we just get players supporting breaks we'll score more points. At the moment players are getting through the line and looking around for support with nobody in sight.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think
Bring Famanu Brown in at Hooker for creativity
Release Lichaa who’s off contract at the end of the year
If they do have money START SPENDING IT ON A DECENT PLAYMAKER AND OTHER AREAS WE LACK IN

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think
Bring Famanu Brown in at Hooker for creativity
Release Lichaa who’s off contract at the end of the year
If they do have money START SPENDING IT ON A DECENT PLAYMAKER AND OTHER AREAS WE LACK IN
We need a new ball boy. You interested kiddo? I like your enthusiasm!