Media Vs Hetherington

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Different commentators on TV Radio & print Media has been ripping into Hetherington for staying down during Dragons game to get a penalty..

Every team and many players have been doing it.. But of course the media are ripping into Hetherington

And now Paul Crawley the Rooster$ ass licker just ripped into Hetherington on NRL360 tonight..

Its Very unfair.. and our coach or club should speak up about it and defend our Hetherington publicly..

its very unfair and as usual the media are using any opportunity they get to rip into our club & players..

Club need to show some backbone and defend Hetherington on this publicly..

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Different commentators on TV Radio & print Media has been ripping into Hetherington for staying down during Dragons game to get a penalty..

Every team and many players have been doing it.. But of course the media are ripping into Hetherington

And now Paul Crawley the Rooster$ ass licker just ripped into Hetherington on NRL360 tonight..

Its Very unfair.. and our coach or club should speak up about it and defend our Hetherington publicly..

its very unfair and as usual the media are using any opportunity they get to rip into our club & players..

Club need to show some backbone and defend Hetherington on this publicly..
Crawley can f-off and go and crawl up the arse of a dead hippopotamus!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s the new nrl soccer rule, like down like a bitch from a courtesy tap, and get rewarded :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

But Russell crow defines the courtesy tap best, for those of you who know what I’m talking about, if not go watch unhinged.!!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No biggie for me, he cops it most for being a thug..did well not to piss himself laughing when the fat fuck no 8 for the dragqueens said i had respect for you until this LOL

What i would like to happen is for Jack to ring Kient up say "get fucked you dopey ****, come say it to my face and i'll knock you clean out"

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon titans have been coached to do that. The one wallace did to get napa sinbinned wouldve been a perfect example of diving and yet media didnt say anything.
Clubs will start hiring ex soccer players to be diving coach soon.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the saying goes… any publicity is good publicity… as long as they remember your name!

Kennel On!

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sivo does it every time he is tackled and as mentioned, Wallace against is

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Don't stress it. Its part of a broader narrative atm - Bulldogs didn't play well to win, Dragqueens played bad to lose.

Hetho got a grade 3 for a face slap with no damage. Sivo got a grade 2 for a full blown forearm to the head, busted nose, HIA and probably weeks off.

The NRL and their respective teabaggers hate us. Fine - we'll just fck up the narrative. Lay down fellas, lay down.