The Chooks are Cooked

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry Mr Politi$.. no 3 peat..

You tried hard.. signing $BW for a finals campaign, negotiating & signing JMoz for cheap.. Resigning all your star players for unders..

You tried but its not going to happen in 2020..

Before you know it your few premierships of the past will be a distant memory for everyone but yourself..

Focus the last few years of your life on somthing more important like your own health & well being..

Yasu!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s still not over until they are out. If injuries go their way they can vs Penrith again in the final and I would be worried if I was a panthers fan. Panthers gave them 2 opportunities at the end and almost lost (hung on by the skin of their teeth) and panthers dominated that game for 65 mins.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol they lost by 1 against the best team of 2020 and didn't even play good.

I wouldn't be counting them out yet at all.
They were coming off a 50 point drubbing and playing for a place in the prelim. They were only kept in the game by dodgy penalties and lucky tries.... a huge amount of luck in their last two tries.... especially the last one, which Naden practically handed to them on a platter.

I won’t completely rule them out yet, but I’d be pretty surprised if they win three very tough games to take out the comp... I think they will just get past Canberra next week, but after a week off, Melbourne should be too good for them. If by some chance they get through that game, they still have to back it up again in the grand final. Four consecutive very tough finals games is a huge ask.

I expect a Penrith vs Melbourne grand final.... but I do agree this thread has the potential to backfire. I won’t fully count them out until they are gone.... but it will take a big turnaround and a fair bit of luck. I don’t think they are the best team in the comp any more.

Hopefully Canberra take some revenge for last years GF and knock them out in straight sets.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol they lost by 1 against the best team of 2020 and didn't even play good.

I wouldn't be counting them out yet at all.
True but they do have a real tough road ahead to win it. Raiders, Storm and then probably the Panthers.

Its their defense that looks gone to me. Sure they lost by one, but in two weeks they gave up 60 and then fixed the defense and still gave up 29 lol.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Indeed, cooked Chooks is catchy.!!! Good riddance lol.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s still not over until they are out. If injuries go their way they can vs Penrith again in the final and I would be worried if I was a panthers fan. Panthers gave them 2 opportunities at the end and almost lost (hung on by the skin of their teeth) and panthers dominated that game for 65 mins.
I didn't watch too closely. But at the end it looked like the refs walked them over for a try with a load of set restarts. Otherwise I think the Panthers won easily.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think they’re done, but you never know.