Panthers Current Lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No Maloney for a few weeks..

I would have thought they would look alot better with DWZ at fullback and Tyrone at 5/8

1.DWZ
6. Peachey
7. Cleary

Oh yeah the change of coach hasnt made any positive difference infact the Panthers were quite pathetic today

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Maloney for a few weeks..

I would have thought they would look alot better with DWZ at fullback and Tyrone at 5/8

1.DWZ
6. Peachey
7. Cleary

Oh yeah the change of coach hasnt made any positive difference infact the Panthers were quite pathetic today
Yeah same

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well they are going to be without Tyrone May, Viliame Kikau, and *possibly* Blake.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The Panthers deserve everything they get.

A majority of their fans are narrow minded, bogan westy scum.

I hated being a bulldog supporter growing up in the West.

I even skipped a footy training session because I didn't want to meet Greg Alexander!

Don't know why my coach arranged that? He was a tigers supporter anyway.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why sack a coach 4 weeks out from the semi finals?? I am not for or against Griffin but such a dumb move by the Panthers. Gould should just back away or he should have coached them for the last few rounds.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why sack a coach 4 weeks out from the semi finals?? I am not for or against Griffin but such a dumb move by the Panthers. Gould should just back away or he should have coached them for the last few rounds.
That would have to be one of the strangest decisions i have seen for ages. Personally i don't give a shit what happens to the panthers but if i were a fan, i would be wanting Gould as far away as possible.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tyrone May is usually good but sucked major wang on the weekend.. not expecting much from Panthers come the finals even with Maloney back.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m expecting them to go out in back to back losses in the finals. They have really fizzled our and they are shit without Maloney.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not gonna right them off yet. A few rums and a trip to the brothel can turn anyone around lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.