LoL @ Stuart

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Listening to the radio they were going on about Tevita Pangai Junior and his early story ..

Then they tell the story about how Ricky Stuart told Pangai he wouldn't be much of a first grader and then let him go early..

Weve had some big bungles of our own Thurston and Cook etc .. but this would have to be up there FMD haha

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listening to the radio they were going on about Tevita Pangai Junior and his early story ..

Then they tell the story about how Ricky Stuart told Pangai he wouldn't be much of a first grader and then let him go early..

Weve had some big bungles of our own Thurston and Cook etc .. but this would have to be up there FMD haha
Yeah they were too busy recruiting Tapine and Paulo. Stuart thought Luke Bateman and Mitch Barnett were better prospects. Big mistake

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha.!!! Good job i say, Ricky and the dirty green machine lol.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd sell myself on the street to get Pangai Jnr somehow to the club..

Not that I'd make much money but every little bit helps...

Reactions: obe

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
ricky is dumb... despite that blunder he should always kept Barnett and Vaughan at the raiders years ago.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd sell myself on the street to get Pangai Jnr somehow to the club..

Not that I'd make much money but every little bit helps...
I can't give myself away. So selling myself on the streets might mean we were further from signing him.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ricky is dumb... despite that blunder he should always kept Barnett and Vaughan at the raiders years ago.
Vaughans a beast imo.. gets through alot of work every game.. great value for money

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ricky is a dud, always has and will be.

Raiders have gone nowhere for years, shit club with a shit roster thanks to a shit coach.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canberra have a great lineup, they should be contenders. Cotric and Rapana on the wings can score from anywhere one on one, go forward with Papali and Co, service from dummy half etc.
But their running game and choice of play is C Grade style, can only put it down to Ricky

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canberra have a great lineup, they should be contenders. Cotric and Rapana on the wings can score from anywhere one on one, go forward with Papali and Co, service from dummy half etc.
But their running game and choice of play is C Grade style, can only put it down to Ricky
Agreed. Not to mention their centre who's name evades me that can devastate defensive lines 5-6 times a game. They've also got some talented halves who rarely get it together. Given Stewart was a rep halfback he should have them firing regularly.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. Not to mention their centre who's name evades me that can devastate defensive lines 5-6 times a game. They've also got some talented halves who rarely get it together. Given Stewart was a rep halfback he should have them firing regularly.
Joseph Leilua

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Ricky Stuart is a myth as a coach. I don't know how he has survived this long.

Malla

Reaction score
There's hundreds of stories like this. Sometimes they need that kick up the ass to turn their career around.