Chances of this getting up

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yes, the stake you plan on putting on..donate it to a worthy charity instead lol

In recent memory three favourites h2h prices must be near the shortest i can remember and their the first 3 games to start the round : Penrith, Souffs $1.07 and Storm are $1.05
I was trying to price up a 4 leg same game multi for Souths and struggled to get it past 1.85 ffs Souffs to score first, first to 10 points, win both halves and win by 13+ A boost option gets it to a skinny 1.85(they shorten the multiplication of actual prices by over a dollar in this instance due to them being in the same game)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The craziest thing is the prices in games these days. $1.07 shouldn't be possible in an NRL game yet three teams are that price and giving away 20 start.

It's round 4 and not like teams are decimated by injuries etc. If this isn't an indictment on the state of the NRL, I don't know what is.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
3 leg multi with TAB prices = $607..
Broncos win $9
Dogs win $9
Manly win $7.50

Would this punt go against gambling responsibly??
Nothing wrong with throwing $10 on it.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the first three games are potentially 30+ winning Magrin only value I see over these games or the try scorers markets
That's what I've been getting on. Had Pearce and Frizell in the Knights game. Had Lomax first try for Saints.. Had Cody Walker... Had Garrick to score.. Had Fifita against the Cowboys.. Unfortunately had Cotric in our game. Haha.

It's the only way to find some sort of value, especially in the games where you know there will be points scored.

Pearce and Frizell were like $3.50. Walker was $2.75. Fifita was only $2.25.. Lomax first for Saints was like $6.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3 leg multi with TAB prices = $607..
Broncos win $9
Dogs win $9
Manly win $7.50

Would this punt go against gambling responsibly??
how much did you put on mate? all three are into $7 :laughing: all 3 favs wound out to 1.10 maybe they woke up that the original odds were a bit silly idk.
I can't see how any win or even get within 20 but stranger things i guess..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep agree, although 13+ margins are significantly better it's still only 1.36.I will still play the first 2 games and take the fairly short prices because they are logically quite probable winners(going to add some extra's into the Dog's game to get it to that 1.85+ price or may even just take Souths at the line at similar odds).
Then if i've won see whether it's worth going back to the well for the third short game or wait for the gallops at Randwick(i.e Arcadia Queen looks a VERY good thing in a race there, fields are yet to come out).

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Best off just putting a few try scorers for each game. Too and kikau
Johnston double
Paps Addo Carr and Munster to score in a multi odds would be decent