ESL Coverage

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone else here watch the English Super League Rugby League..

I have FOX but they only show a few games each week.. Anyone know the best way to be able to watch all the games?..

Kayo?..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone else here watch the English Super League Rugby League..

I have FOX but they only show a few games each week.. Anyone know the best way to be able to watch all the games?..

Kayo?..
They don’t broadcast all the games.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I simply series link the games and record. They mostly do all of them but some games have been cancelled or deferred due to COVID. For example the other day there were two games scheduled as a double header but because a player at a club tested positive and the tests for all others were not back it was not on. Watched the Challenge Cup this morning.
Have really enjoyed the games although it is bizarre to have zero crowds but a thumping audio of a crowd playing...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I gots the hook up

I watch a lot of it, because I'm up all night on ice without a TV on just my laptop with not much money so I have been acquainted with the game

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
thwy wonder why the ESL doesnt have alot of money, when they show like 4 games a week

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I fear for the ESL, but I don't have any issue seeing them on tv

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So is it possible to watch all the games.. NRL on Fox usually show 4 a week.. like theres 2 on Fri morning and 2 on Saturday morning this week..

Is Kayo or some other thing a better option?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So is it possible to watch all the games.. NRL on Fox usually show 4 a week.. like theres 2 on Fri morning and 2 on Saturday morning this week..

Is Kayo or some other thing a better option?
I thought Kayo was basically just all the sports channels you get on Foxtel, so if its not on Foxtel (with the sports package) it wont'be on Kayo.

BTW, when does their season intend to end ? i see they are playing games into November?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Kayo was basically just all the sports channels you get on Foxtel, so if its not on Foxtel (with the sports package) it wont'be on Kayo.

BTW, when does their season intend to end ? i see they are playing games into November?
Ok re Kayo.. Till mid November then finals series where u can watch players like Albert Kelly, Krisnan Inu and Kasiano carve up..