Broncos 2020 Wooden Spooners

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Cowboys are a rabble.. Brisbane are just as much a chance of beating them next week as losing to them.. 50/50 that game..

Cant rely on that result..

Penrith are on fire and we play them we will need some Georgalis Bullfrog el magic ..

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Penrith wrap up the Minor Premiership this weekend, Cleary will be crazy not to rest Nathan, Api, Kikau, Martin, JFH, Yeo, Edwards and Luai.

I wouldnt be surprised if we see Staines and Burton lining up against us next week

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we’d struggle to beat penriths second string team even if they rested a lot of players against us
I'm not sure Penrith will rest anyone why change anything when they have the momentum. Maybe only those with slight injuries.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
pANTHERS ARE red hot but.
we really need them to not tyrn up at all.

u know they have only lost one game all season? thats as dominant as any team of all time. normally minor premiers still lose 4 games or so over 24 games. These guys lookin at 1

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
but if we do beat them, and broncos beat cowboys, we could be 14th yo.

Canyou imagine a team only winning 4 gamers being 14th? sheeeet
even us winning 3 games and not getting the spoon? sheeeet

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Cleary is smart he will rest his team. It's going to be a super intense game wk 1 of the finals. Robinson has been resting players over the past 2 seasons and it's worked very well.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If Cleary is smart he will rest his team. It's going to be a super intense game wk 1 of the finals. Robinson has been resting players over the past 2 seasons and it's worked very well.
might annoy they rhtyym

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Penrith wrap up the Minor Premiership this weekend, Cleary will be crazy not to rest Nathan, Api, Kikau, Martin, JFH, Yeo, Edwards and Luai.

I wouldnt be surprised if we see Staines and Burton lining up against us next week
I reckon you may be right! They'd want Burton, staines, hetherington going into semis with a fresh game under there belt!