Holbrook

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive been quite impressed with Holbrook with all his interviews & also the performance of his side..

The Titans were a rabble at the start of the year.. he inherited a mess & even though he hasnt had the chance to change the roster much this season.. he has got them playing alot better and they have improved dramatically since round 1..

Sure they wont make the finals this year.. but they are on the way up.. and the players he has recruited for next year are impressive..

The Titans have been a basket case for ages.. but i really think Holbrook can get them finals bound in next year or 2..

I just cant help but think we missed out on a great coach by not signing him when he was available..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a good coach. I'm happy with Barrett now but Holbrook should have been the target at the time.

Giving Pay another season when he was always going to get replaced just wasted a season of rebuilding and meant we missed out on a good coach.

It worked out well in the end to get Barrett but I wish Holbrook well and think the Titans could be scary soon with Tino and Fifita.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
holbrook has made a big difference to the titans, only thing now that will cause them issues would be meningas reckless spending

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It will be good to see the Tits finally being decent.

There is already panic in Brisbane that they are ahead of the Donkeys (and the Cows) on the ladder.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope to see the titans do well and agree Holbrook seems a great coach but I also think Barrett can do the same here and that we’ve manage to score ourselves a good coach of our own. Glad we didn’t settle for McGuire or Nathan brown