Paul Mcgregor

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watch the post game interview with him..

Will the Dragons keep him a coach?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How bad was Ben Hunt? He was missing in action, for the rumoured contract he is on that is not good enough.

Corey Norman is just toxic, Parramatta have done so much better without him.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buck stop with McGregor but Ben Hunt and Norman need to go with him. Their attitude sucks and it seems like they're almost deliberately playing bad.... Fuck them off to QCUP or ESL.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only person in a red V today that I feel bad for is Jimmy. Poor bloke is the real deal, he should be on a team with decent blokes, not goons like Norman. He is the reason Ray Dib should never be allowed back in any capacity at the Dogs unless we get Jimmy back first and Dib gets on his knees and begs for forgiveness.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mary's contract will keep him there.
Saints can afford to pay him out.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Think so, at least he spoke up an answered some hard questions, good on him for that, and was willing to admit if he had to go he understands, can’t bad mouth the bloke.!!

and yes felt bad for jimmy graham as well.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bent hunts value for money makes Foran look like a bargain buy lol

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can’t understand how a team with that much talent. That much size in the pack. That much pace. That class of playmakers can be so shit.

I was looking at the named line up for our game. They had it over us in almost all positions (they had Merrin and issac Luke off the bench, both former Reps). And they didn’t even look like scoring. We out muscled them (with what most would call a soft pack led by Napa the invisible man and tolman). We out classed them with Foran and Lewis. We out performed them with dwz, Meaney and hoppa (5 line breaks to 1).

That has to be one of the biggest mysteries to me. How you can have frizzel, Vaughn, Merrin, Graham, Hunt, dufty, aitkins, Norman, Luke, mcinnis. Like a few years ago graham was the England captain, Luke the second best hooker and merrin, Hunt, Vaughn origin walk ins.

Compare with to our top 30 and we can’t hold a candle to them. But yet. The last year and a half we have outperformed them. Mystery. Not sure why they aren’t performing and you can see the pain in McGregor. Better off getting sacked before he loses any more hair.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta blame ben hunt.

He puts him team under pressure with his poor options. Gives the under team the momentum.

Just wears out his pack .. you can see they run out of puff. Make mistakes etc.

Stock Cooper Cronk in at half back and they win the comp with that pack

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Dragons players honestly look like they weren't present. I heard one of the commentators say they have no soul and it's 100% true. I'll be surprised if he lasts until their next game. The problem he has is on paper that team should be in or around the eight. I think the line-up he put out was abysmal too (more so hindering them getting a result). Norman fullback, a player on debut in the halves who's a journeyman. Other certain players not selected.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Dragons biggest issue is their defense. They plug their holes up and don't concede a lot of points so it's not so obvious, but they dont force any errors at all. Look at both the Warriors and ourselves, our completion rates were off the roof. They just dont get in your face and force you to make a mistake.

The Dragons remind me of what we were like in the later Des years.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think so, at least he spoke up an answered some hard questions, good on him for that, and was willing to admit if he had to go he understands, can’t bad mouth the bloke.!!

and yes felt bad for jimmy graham as well.
True he fronted & faced the music unlike Seibold..

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck St George their supporters still call us rapists they hate us as much as we hate them I got relos who are St George fans I'm enjoying the payback

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope Mary coaches them for the next 10 years. The Dragons deserve it lol.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Ben hunt that's the problem.. he has poor options and gives the other team momentum, builds no pressure on the opposition.

Dragons have a decent pack that is making errors under fatigue .. it's the half job to turn that momentum around.. build some pressure on the opposition

If you were running uphill all day you would get fatigued. A good half in a team is like running downhill . Look how the dogs are a different side with Kieran Foran. He lifts everyone and straightens them up ...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those dragons supporters are a bit special.. they still wave that sign on the hill "NO GST"

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dragons call emergency meeting today. Doesn’t look good for Mary.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mary survived the board meeting and is still coach :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
E08A894C-0355-4AB7-8068-B2899E56548E.jpeg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They probably only met to confirm they can't currently afford the payout and have no choice for now.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sims - Current Origin Rep
Vaughn - Current Origin Rep
Frizell - Current Origin Rep
Norman - Current Origin Rep
Hunt - Current Origin Rep
Graham - Current England Rep
Luke - Former International
Merrin - Former Origin Rep

Lots of experience and quality players in that squad. I think Ben Hunt is the problem... needs to take a break and sort out whatever is affecting his on field performance.