Roosters Want Injury Dispensation

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TripleM: If Keary & Lam are ruled out with longterm injurys the roosters will be seeking dispensation from NRL to add replacements to their NRL list to cover for the injuries..

Quite ironic considering they have more depth than most in the halves with Hutchison, Walker (next superstar supposedly) & Keighran (currently injured) all on their books..

Suck it up Rorter$ injuries are apart of the game.. its early days but you wont be the first club that may have your premiership chances ruined by injury..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
TripleM: If Keary & Lam are ruled out with longterm injurys the roosters will be seeking dispensation from NRL to add replacements to their NRL list to cover for the injuries..

Quite ironic considering they have more depth than most in the halves with Hutchison, Walker (next superstar supposedly) & Keighran (currently injured) all on their books..

Suck it up Rorter$ injuries are apart of the game.. its early days but you wont be the first club that may have your premiership chances ruined by injury..
Vlad, Abdo, Annesley and co are phoning every Player Manager in the country to find a replacement for them as we speak :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd almost bet a nut that they'll get whatever they ask for. They generally do. I'm sure that whoever they have to ask for this dispensation will also get a massive discount on a new car.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They will try and get burton I bet lmao

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So now thwy have Keary and Lam injured.
Was thinking only the other day players want to play for the Rotters for a number of reasons.
(1) Ok good chance of winning a comp.
(2) Brown paper bags.
((3) Every chance of getting a job commenting on Ch 9 like SBW Cronk, great incentive for players with big ego's
Mind you I've noticed that they have 3 of the worse cases of concussion at their club, Cordner, Keary and Friend.
I guess their players, are prepared to lay down their life, or at least ruining their future health for Politis's ego.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
3 halves still in the top 30. Not sure about that one (wanting dispensation).

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Yes but did they book in for a sit down chat with her school principal to assess her maturity? That's the deciding factor :grinning:
Lol wasn't there a psyche doctor involved as well?

The people who own the brown paper bag company must be making a mint from the Roosters.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OK Ok fellas. 1st as a chookster since a kid for me I don't wanna bitch about the Storm and then be No 1 hypocrite that we need a special run.

2nd I am pissed with my fellow "supporters" when they say seasons over. BULLSHIT !!! Now man now is the time you gotta put trust in the young blokes, the other blokes in the team and the coach. I've made this point a few times on the Chookpen.

We shouldn't have any favours. We need to dig deep and do what we can with what we got. End of !!!!!

One more thing. It's a long season and fellas none of us know because of how the games changed what the injuries will be in other sides. Man you go with what you got and that's it.

But as a Roosters supporter I dont want any favours and I dont want Keary's injury to be an excuse. Forget Lam cause he's useless.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a joke this is. All teams and fans should make noise about it:

"Channel 9 reported Monday night, the Roosters have reached out to the NRL for special injury dispensation. The Roosters in February also requested salary cap dispensation surrounding captain Boyd Cordner’s ongoing issues with concussion which have ruled him out of the first half of the 2021 season. They also successfully requested special dispensation for the much hyped Joseph Suaalii to be granted permission to play this year even though he doesnt pass the age eligibility rules.

The club is now reportedly asking for more help from the NRL following the huge loss of Keary."

Last edited: