DWZ Challenge

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DWZ needs to have his license to ask our captain for a challenge taken away.. Nearly every game he plays he asks Jacko for a challenge which always end up as dud call he loses..

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He fits nowhere in the team at present. He offers zero. Hes now in the habit of running sideways often like Reynolds use to do. Atleast once in a blue moon Reynold would do some unco shit that would pay off. Even now when DWZ does a fully sik hard run he ofetn hits defensive brick wall which sometimes results in an error from him. zzzzzzzzz

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ask Madge if he’s still
interested in DWZ and try lure Talau back here

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t believe how much he has fallen in form since we signed him, he was a bloody breathe of fresh air and gods gift to the team when we got him. Then he just went to shit and only got worse the longer his been here...

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
DWZ is mentally challenged.
Mate, whether you're joking or not...yes he is. Doesn't help when the alleged club put out a statement before year's end a throw him under a bus. Guaranteed to make him play better instantly. I'm over our club.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ffs I just realized he signed till end of 2022.. for some reason I thought next year was his last....

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The DWZ challenge is to somehow find some club to pay us at least 200k For this bloke and leave us carrying 500k to FK him off. That’s an almighty “challenge”

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently he makes watches with his brother. FMD. They'd be quality!!