Gould FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sacking Griffin this year has been a fail..

Panthers havnt improved and are behind yet again..

I understand they might want to replace Griffin with a better coach but why couldnt they just sack him at seasons end?

They surely havnt improved and been poor again first half tonight.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have bigger problems apparently they are shopping around James Maloney and the Titans are interested.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky to win against the Titans after the change of coach too.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They have bigger problems apparently they are shopping around James Maloney and the Titans are interested.
I’m hearing it’s a done deal and that peachey is staying at penrith.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Surely Gould can't survive there much longer. Fans must be sick of him by now.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Penrith are a spent force in this years premiership race thanks to the meddling and control of Phil Gould. It would have been extremely unsettling having the fate of a coach hanging in the balance and in fact sacking him weeks out from the finals has turned out to be rather a bad decision. Penrith have just scored one of their typically last gasp tries but I am afraid even they can't score enough in the last seven minutes to win this one.

OH and see ya later Tigers. Only a massive loss by the Broncos will give them any hope of making the finals.Really can't see the Tigers beating the Bunnies by 52+ which is what they will have to do on current standings. Broncos play the Eagles next week and being the basket case they are pretty unlikely that they can beat the Broncos.Oh well no egos at the Tigers and no finals either.........

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Penrith are a spent force in this years premiership race thanks to the meddling and control of Phil Gould. It would have been extremely unsettling having the fate of a coach hanging in the balance and in fact sacking him weeks out from the finals has turned out to be rather a bad decision. Penrith have just scored one of their typically last gasp tries but I am afraid even they can't score enough in the last seven minutes to win this one.

OH and see ya later Tigers. Only a massive loss by the Broncos will give them any hope of making the finals.Really can't see the Tigers beating the Bunnies by 52+ which is what they will have to do on current standings. Broncos play the Eagles next week and being the basket case they are pretty unlikely that they can beat the Broncos.Oh well no egos at the Tigers and no finals either.........
Tigers can’t make finals no matter what now... they are done. 4 points behind with one game to go

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Panthers. An Absolute disgrace. Titans, knights and warriors - easy draw, could have been going for minor premiership. Dumbest move by gould ever.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tigers can’t make finals no matter what now... they are done. 4 points behind with one game to go
Well they could if they win next week and the Broncos ( now sitting eighth)get whacked by the Roosters and the Eagles but yeah highly unlikely now...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’m hearing it’s a done deal and that peachey is staying at penrith.
If true they will have a pretty exciting and willing spine
1. Brimson
6. Maloney
7. Taylor
9. Rein

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence......And the depression creeps in :(
Laugh hard when i saw this live haha

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gould got rid of Griffin now before the end of season because he knew if they won the GF this year (Which they very well could have), then it wouldve been impossible to sack him.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Letting Maloney go would be the mother of all dud decisions.. hes exactly what they need

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rugby league is a week by week process, teams always go off boil for couple of weeks and some how turn it around when u least at expect. Im gonna sit back on this one till the fat lady sings. Its still rabbits for me if inglis and johnston are 100%.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well they could if they win next week and the Broncos ( now sitting eighth)get whacked by the Roosters and the Eagles but yeah highly unlikely now...
You are right. Forgot about them.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think all the players were onboard with the Griffin axing to begin with.

You reap what you sow Gus.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think all the players were onboard with the Griffin axing to begin with.

You reap what you sow Gus.
Pretty much. Gus may just have to extend ( again) that five year plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.