Search results

1. doggies_92

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Can also confirm Quai Ward will be at centre, Topine to back row, Okunbor goneeee
  2. doggies_92

Official Looking for 4 x tickets to Belmore

Anyone else? Come on fellas, help a brother out [emoji190]
  3. doggies_92

Sweet. I Have pm’d you
  4. doggies_92

Anyone selling/giving away tickets? Looking for 4.
  5. doggies_92

Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

Just pm’d you mate
  6. doggies_92

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

Fuck! So we have bloody Waddell starting again.. I’m assuming Ava comes onto the bench?
  7. doggies_92

2022 starting line up

1. Matt Dufty 2. Josh Addo-Carr 3. Aaron Schoupp 4. Jake Averillo 5. Brent Naden 6. Matt Burton 7. Pass it to Burton 8. Luke Thompson 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tevita Pangai-Junior 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Josh Jackson 14. Jackson Topine 15. Jack Hetherington 16. Ava...
  8. doggies_92

News Asiata gone ?

Would rather Topine get some good game time at 13
  9. doggies_92

2022 Squad - current situation

Before Elliot was sacked we only had 1 spot available and according to Gus it needed to be at minimum wage. Apparently getting rid of Elliot freed up 500k. I’m assuming we got Asiata for less than that? My guess is we have about 200-300k left. Bulldogs 2022 1. Matt Dufty 2. Josh Addo-Carr 3...
  10. doggies_92

Opinion Who’s the perfect interchange player?

Although he would walk in as our starting hooker, Brandon Smith has got to be the best interchange player in the game
  11. doggies_92

Sonny Bill involved?

This just reminded me..Did anyone else see Mason in the sheds a couple of weeks ago?
  12. doggies_92

If no Cheese, who the hell do we sign at 9?

How is that Ryan Gray going in flegg? Wasn’t there big wraps on him before he got injured?
  13. doggies_92

Official Round 12 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Deitz will start at hooker. Original plan was for Topine to start for first 15-20 and then deitz to come on for the remaining 60. Barrett has changed his mind during the week.
  14. doggies_92

Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

2008 Dogs would put 50 on this team
  15. doggies_92

Opinion Sione Katoa vs Michael Lichaa

Katoa makes Lichaa look like an immortal
  16. doggies_92

Opinion Hooker Potential Bradley Dietz

At the moment deitz can’t play until round 10..Tyrone Harding has apparently left though, deitz could take that top 30 spot.
  17. doggies_92

Team for round 1

He just copped a fine
  18. doggies_92

Opinion Bradley Deitz highlights

Full time contract outside of top 30..which means same as development contract, can play after round 10. He will be treated as second string hooker behind JMK.
  19. doggies_92

The Bulldogs best ever forward?

You forgot Fred Briggs
  20. doggies_92

Looks like we'll end up with Blayke Brailey

They have played together since they were 5 years old and know each other’s game inside and out!
  21. doggies_92

Official Doorey Signs Contract Extension

Have heard Barrett is impressed with Deitz and wants him to keep training full time. Look for him to be added as a development player in the coming days or weeks.
  22. doggies_92

News Bulldogs Recruitment Rater 2021

Nothing to get too excited about just yet but Brad Deitz has just started training with the squad. He is a hooker with a similar style to Damien Cook (probs not as quick). Has been at the roosters stuck behind Friend and Verrills.
  23. doggies_92

Who will be the last 3 signings for 2021 ?

Wouldn’t be surprised if someone gets promoted into top 30..like doorey or schoupp
  24. doggies_92

On this day... Bulldogs vs Roosters Round 26 (2012)

Jackson’s SuperCoach score must have been through the roof!
  25. doggies_92

Official Lafai signs for rest of 2020

Just a thought. But maybe... 1. Meaney 2. Montoya 3. Lafai 4. Hoppa 5. DWZ 6. Averillo 7. Foran
  26. doggies_92

News Canterbury keen on Penrith’s Matt Burton

If we can get him at a good price then I’m not against it. Think back to Tedesco when he started his career, it was ACL after ACL. I’m not saying Bird is the next Tedesco, but I reckon he’s worth a crack if we don’t pay overs.. he was on fire at the sharks, just needs to be put in the right...
  27. doggies_92

Opinion DWZ

I just hope he doesn’t get the shits and wanna leave..if he’s happy on the wing then that puts us in a good position to land a marquee fullback
  28. doggies_92

2020 recruitment

This is the closest thing We have 18 players signed for 2021 (that includes Wakeham) https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/teams/canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs/
  29. doggies_92

2020 recruitment

just heard on channel 7 news..McCullough likely to sign with dogs for 2021 after stint with Newcastle.. That’s shit if true! Would rather Connor Watson or Reed Mahoney
  30. doggies_92

News Bulldogs fighting to keep young stars

Highlight videos
  31. doggies_92

Official Bulldogs contract list

Just saw this on the NRL app. Is it a mistake? Jesse Arthars playing for the dogs?
  32. doggies_92

Results that we need to make the top 8

We would also need Tigers to beat Newcastle this week
  33. doggies_92

Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

We can easily win this game! Parra are not going as good as people think. These are their last 6 games (all wins are against bottom 8 teams) I know we are a bottom 8 team, but definitely not playing like it atm. R17 beat tigers R18 lost to sea eagles R19 beat warriors R20 beat dragons R21 beat...
  34. doggies_92

Bulldogs to miss out on key signing target Herman Ese'ese, two priorities remain

Does our style of play suit Ramien? He has openly said he wants to play in a team that gives early ball from the halves, do we do this with our current centres?
  35. doggies_92

Frawley a Bad Defender, Still Offers Way More than JMK

Is it just me or does Frawley always kill it in his first game back from reserve grade? He then ends up turning to poo again
  36. doggies_92

Eastwood?

England or Melbourne
  37. doggies_92

Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Does anyone know why the commentator keeps calling Slade griffin, Brailey?
  38. doggies_92

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Esan Marsters is off contract, would be a good replacement for JMoz/Hoppa
  39. doggies_92

New Bulldogs coach Dean Pay’s position bombshells to revive Dogs of war in 2018

It’s a been a while since I was this excited for the season to start!
  40. doggies_92

Which Players will be reinvigorated after Hasbeens departure?

If the Morris boys stay, watch them turn back the clock if we play a deeper attacking style with early ball
  41. doggies_92

Triple signings rock the NRL, as Bulldogs get double hit & Roosters get their man

If we can keep Reynolds and Graham then Surely this would have to happen in order for us to afford Foran and Woods Lichaa- gone Hopoate- gone Eastwood- released from final year J Moz- released from final year B Moz- released from final year Kasiano- released from final year 2018 side 1. ...
  42. doggies_92

Frawley needs to stay halfback for the rest of the year

Frawley's player number is 777. What other evidence does des need?
  43. doggies_92

2018 coach

I wouldn't be surprised if Brett Kimmorley's name gets thrown around
  44. doggies_92

Canterbury Bulldogs on verge of worst losing streak in Des Hasler’s NRL coaching career

Grimaldi coaches his son's U/15s team and they have won the last 2 GFs, promote him I say! He's ready.
  45. doggies_92

Most Hated Canterbury Player.

Daniel Dropsworth
  46. doggies_92

no jmoz

Eastwood also out with fine starting
  47. doggies_92

no jmoz

J Moz in, holland out. Garvey is also out.
  48. doggies_92

Injuries

Hopefully we don't get too many more injuries, we play panthers, eels, Souths and raiders early in the season who have all been hit hard by injuries to key players, would be good to be 5 from 5 to start the season.
  49. doggies_92

NRL Finals Week 2: Bulldogs v Roosters Team List & Discussion Thread

I'm sitting at the southern end tonight, does anybody know if that's doggies or roosters territory?
  50. doggies_92

Our finals path

If we verse Cowboys week 2 or 3 does that mean we play in Townsville or at Suncorp?
  51. doggies_92

Our finals path

Is it possible we can avoid going to Queensland? I really want us to play all our games in Sydney if possible, If we finish 5th we will verse either Broncos or Cowboys in week 3 of the finals, if we finish 6th we verse one of them week 2. Either way, for us to make the GF we will be playing...
  52. doggies_92

Lafai injury

I dont know how accurate nrl.com is but they have lafai out until round 13.
  53. doggies_92

Round 11 Dogs vs Raiders - NRL Team and Discussion Thread

Sorry I ment Mbye not Reynolds
  54. doggies_92

Round 11 Dogs vs Raiders - NRL Team and Discussion Thread

I still think lichaa and Reynolds should rotate the hooking duties, Hasler is not gonna drop hodkinson and jmoz and lafai both deserve their spots in the centres.
  55. doggies_92

100 percent mate! Pritchards workload was awesome today.
  56. doggies_92

We need to jump on this guy

Mitch Cornish to depart Raiders Miitchell Cornish The Gold Coast Titans and Manly Sea Eagles are not the only parties eagerly awaiting the end of the Daly Cherry-Evans tug of war, with the future of outgoing Canberra Raider Mitch Cornish likely to hinge on his decision. Cornish will not be at...
  57. doggies_92

Our round 8 team vs the Tigers

Sam Perrett Curtis Rona Josh Morris Moses Mbye Corey Thompson Josh Reynolds Trent Hodkinson Aidan Tolman Michael Lichaa Sam Kasiano Josh Jackson Tony Williams Greg Eastwood Frank Pritchard Tim Browne Lloyd Perrett Antonio Kaufusi That's what I think Des will name. Me personally I would have...
  58. doggies_92

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Dragons

I must say Chase Stanley played very well, tried hard all day. I think we need to keep Lichaa on all game, we look like a much better side when he's on. Hodko and Reynolds need a month in NSW Cup, when we dropped Jmoz a few years back he came back and killed it, our halves need to know that they...
  59. doggies_92

Greatest ever Bulldog?

Fred Briggs
  60. doggies_92

Tim Lafai & Brett Morris Injury Update

Everybody has got to remember that when ever this club is hit with hard times like this, we are the kings of coming through the other side on top!
  61. doggies_92

Potential team against Dragons

Just to be different- Sam Perrett Jarrod Mcinally Curtis Rona Chase Stanley Corey Thompson Moses Mbye Trent Hodkinson Aiden Tolman Michael Lichaa Tim Browne Josh Jackson Tony Williams Greg Eastwood Josh Reynolds Frank Pritchard Antonio Kaufusi Lloyd Perrett I don't think kas will be...
  62. doggies_92

3-2-1

3- J moz 2- Klemmer 1- Lichaa
  63. doggies_92

Reynolds Kicking tee throw

That's classic, dogs will be dogs.
  64. doggies_92

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 4 | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v West Tigers

Tony Williams take a bow!! If only he could play like that every week! He will run over Millard/Goodwin and that little prick Keary all day if he does that next week.
  65. doggies_92

Auckland Nines squad

Iv seen patten up at Oztag a few times, he's still pretty fit..he would be fitter than freddy Fittler anyway... haha that's a tongue twister if iv ever heard one!
  66. doggies_92

Need for speed got Eastwood to 'Dogs

Will never forget his second half performance against Souths in the 2012 preliminary final, what a legend!
  67. doggies_92

Who should replace Ennis?

8- tolman 9- Jackson 10- graham 11- finucane 12- Williams 13- Eastwood 14- Maitua 15- klemmer 16- Pritchard 17- Browne huge gamble with Jackson at hooker but I think we need someone who can hold out those big Souths forwards
  68. doggies_92

Graham that's all

My bad, this has already been discussed
  69. doggies_92

Graham that's all

Who beats him in prop of the year? I can't think of anyone at the top of my head who has had a better season
  70. doggies_92

Josh Morris

I think Morris has always struggled with our attacking style since hasler came in, I think he needs early ball to wind up, playing with such a flat style doesn't allow him to do that.
  71. doggies_92

Round 22 Discussion Thread - Bulldogs vs Broncos @ Suncorp Stadium

I feel good about tonight, time to get our season back on track Let's hope for no more injuries.
  72. doggies_92

Round 13 - Manly Vs. Bulldogs

It's wet and raining! Dogs by 50 haha
  73. doggies_92

The Sun Herald brushes the Dogs

Hasler has paid all news companies to keep us under the radar haha
  74. doggies_92

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Yeh fair enough..pre season not long enough ay? That's all barba really had though isn't it
  75. doggies_92

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Hopefully I don't get bombed for this, but it's just a question seeing iv never seen him play, why doesn't mbye suit fullback?
  76. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

I don't even know what that means, soz guys if the mbye statement was so offensive to you, just an idea, Joined this site just to talk some footy, didn't think dogs fans would treat people so sh** cheers to the others though for the back up
  77. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

Also played his junior footy at fullback
  78. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

Iv actually never seen him play but he's a ball player and apparently he is quick, might need some practice with the high ball though..I recall Kevin Moore doing a similar thing with a guy named Ben barba, and I know how that turned out but people need to admit, Ben is a top player, probably the...
  79. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

Moses mbye to play fullback and will get dally m rookie of the year, you heard it here first
  80. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

Why aren't you getting some inside info? He still works for the dogs doesn't he?
  81. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

And I hope the dogs don't look at getting Daniel dropsworth, apparently Melbourne have made an offer for him, looks like they will struggle again during origin period haha
  82. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

Don't worry everyone, just found out Matt Utai is off contract, WE ARE SAVED!!!!!!
  83. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

Anyone know what karmichael hunt is up to?
  84. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

I don't know why people keep coming back to Hoffman, he came out and said he just bought a house in qld and has a 4 month yr old baby, he seems pretty settled to me I think O'connor is our man, with some other random, probs this naughton bloke or ferguson
  85. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

I actually saw the general playing some Oztag last night, has lost a bit of speed though haha
  86. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

I know this won't happen, but how would everyone feel if minichiello came to the dogs? Personally I think it would be a waste of money, but a temporary 1 year deal until someone big came on the market might be an idea. I also doubt he would move west haha...just a thought as he hasn't signed...
  87. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

We need something Dakar, something small will do
  88. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

I think it's time for another clue!!
  89. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

So everyone keeps saying haha
  90. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

Is anything supposed to be announced today?
  91. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-clubs-looking-at-recruiting-wallaby-badboy-james-oconnor/story-fni3fbgz-1226743399927 It's all about to unfold
  92. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

By wild do you mean fergo wild?
  93. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

Haha this is the best
  94. doggies_92

Fullback Discussion

Ok Dakar I think it's safe to spill the beans..this is doing my head in haha
  95. doggies_92

2014 first grade line up

1- ? 2- Sam Perrett 3- Josh Morris 4- Chase Stanley 5- Krisnan Inu 6- Josh Reynolds 7- Trent Hodkinson 8- Aiden Tolman 9- Michael Ennis 10- James Graham 11- Josh Jackson 12- Frank Pritchard 13- Greg Eastwood 14- Moses Mbye 15- Sam Kasiano 16- Reni Maitua 17- Tony Williams 18- Dale Finucane 19-...
  96. doggies_92

Moses Mbye

Should be slowly introduced as a bench hooker, just like Reynolds..give him a taste