Graham that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I also love every time we come out of the tunnel you can hear him barking out orders and wise words.

Best English player and front rower I've ever seen hands down.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Week in week out , the KING busts his guts .He needs to be holding that trophy up in a few weeks

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Scary part is, he's capable of doing this every week.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Super man, Iron Man, the hulk gangbanged wonder women. 9 months later James Graham delivered himself.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also love every time we come out of the tunnel you can hear him barking out orders and wise words.

Best English player and front rower I've ever seen hands down.
That is two massive calls. You are really enjoying making them atm hey.

that is two lists with some impressive players on it.

the fact that you can say that about him without being laughed out of the room is a testament to how impressive this guy has been for us the last few years.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll probably wind up viewing this video more than I looked at the leaked Jennifer Lawrence nudes.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152442977723074&set=vb.6878248073&type=2&theater[/video]

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has a passion rare in any game. Doesn't allow hard knocks, or errors by his teammates get to him. He just rises for the occasion every time he touches the ball, or lines up in defence. Inspirational.

Can you imagine how much more the media would rave about him if he was playing for any other team than the Dogs?

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes, we are very lucky to have both of them ! not only do they look alike except Bupa looks like he doesn't bother to use doors to enter a room! he should be our Captain next year. Although he already is our on field leader without having to speak to the refs. Probably a good thing as I'm not sure he has any breath left to speak after taking so many hit ups and doing heaps of tackling, being smacked in the head about 5 times a game, running down wingers and pulling players off his team mates during a scuffle. I'm not sure audible he would be asking the ref what that penalty was for??? But I don't care he is our king. In saying all that he wouldn't be any worse than Dessie at a press conference. Some times I think Des is hitting the bottle during the game prior doing the press conference. The way we have played some games this year who can blame him if he was. I was during the second last week!

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who beats him in prop of the year? I can't think of anyone at the top of my head who has had a better season

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That is two massive calls. You are really enjoying making them atm hey.

that is two lists with some impressive players on it.

the fact that you can say that about him without being laughed out of the room is a testament to how impressive this guy has been for us the last few years.
I only started to get into league big time in my teens, so from what I have seen he is the best to me lol.

Look at how good the bloke is and he has only been here for 3 years so is also a testament to his quality in such a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.