Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
7 news have some "big" bulldogs news coming up..

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good pickup marley, you where spot on.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
So whats the rundown on Garvey?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stronger but that's about it
Prone to give away a penalty or two
Aggressive, hope he can go the full 8o mins

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa is looking at 4 weeks on the sidelines club weighing up surgery. Sorry guys but that's what I've heard while watching Live stream.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both first choice hookers for us and penriff will be missing next week
Lichaa- knee
Segyaro- broken arm

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
A lot of injuries across the teams that have played so far this week (5 games). Some big names being sidelined. Do you reckon the new interchange rules will cause more injuries through fatigue? I hope not, there were too many injuries last year (and not just with our team).

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cook leaves Garvey for dead but not much we can do.
Losing cook will come back to haunt us.....there are good raps on harvey but cook offers so much more zip from dummy half and his tackling technique is top notch.....cant believe the club let him go......we needed a hooker like that....someone dynamic with pace to burn and could take us past the advantage line.....hasler couldnt see his talent in the lower grades....instead he decided to splurge big on liccha when he could have signed cook for half the price.....sick of haslers recruitment decisions and not giving players a go....i hope he does not re sign with the dogs

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully we don't get too many more injuries, we play panthers, eels, Souths and raiders early in the season who have all been hit hard by injuries to key players, would be good to be 5 from 5 to start the season.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Losing cook will come back to haunt us.....there are good raps on harvey but cook offers so much more zip from dummy half and his tackling technique is top notch.....cant believe the club let him go......we needed a hooker like that....someone dynamic with pace to burn and could take us past the advantage line.....hasler couldnt see his talent in the lower grades....instead he decided to splurge big on liccha when he could have signed cook for half the price.....sick of haslers recruitment decisions and not giving players a go....i hope he does not re sign with the dogs
You're spot on piggy. In his first two games with us Cook unleashed a new dimension in attack. But Hasler killed that off straight away and demanded Cook be nothing more than a defence robot.

The rest was predictable. Cook leaves the Bulldogs, Lichaa injured and out for a month (maybe more) with our only hope on Craig Garvey to fire up our attack from dummy half..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just on cook, was there for brief 18 minutes, set up a nice try.

terrible performance to be honest just like his 2 MOM performance in 7 games he played for us last year. lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Garvey at 9 and chisolm on the bench maybe to cover for Garvey when he comes off.
Reynolds to hooker and chisolm maybe on??? Or will Jacko fill in for 10-15mins

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lichaa / Garvey > Cook.

Only thing Cook has over Garvey is his speed. Garvey was holding out Cook at Dragons for the hooker spot and only his assault charge held him from taking Reins spot.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
With klemmer back I don't think we can afford or even have a spot for a back on the bench. It would be nice though to cover Stanley's inevitable injury

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Yeah I remember similar comments when we let Romelo go. Never happened. Cook is and always will be a fringe NRL player at best

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People here get orgasmic over fringe nrl players I.e Thompson lol. unless cook wins rabbits a grand final then we've done the right thing letting him go lol.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Garvey might not last the 80
Jacko most prob will cover when he is off

Status
Not open for further replies.