Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sign Fergo up & Now.
I've been saying that we should sign him up since since his raiders dramas began. JOC I'm not sure about & that's not because he's a dickhead it's to do with his ability I haven't watched union for many years just can't get into the game to many stoppages for me. People say he's a dickhead I couldn't care less if he's good enough sign him up too

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who would you prefer mate? There's not a lot out there. We were well & truly fuucked by Barba
So does that mean we try and get the first bloke that comes along to fill the gap.
So whats Hoffman our 4 or 5 choice!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
O'Connor was a gun in Union. When he moved into the halves he struggled but every game back at fullback he was one of the greatest. On the wing he was brilliant too. That said, Union is a completely different game.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeh I agree when his on his on and I really think he can bring alot with him to the nrl......who remembers sumit(dont know how to spell his surname) from penrith
Yep I expected good things from him, was a real handy player. From memory the press were reporting a coach/player conflict and haven't seen him since?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you're talking about Jarrod Sammit, he struggled towards the end then went to Super League. Straight off the plane he was rushed to the stadium right before kick off. Made about 8 line breaks, 3 tries, 3 try assists, etc (possibly exaggerated stats but I watched that gam, he was on fire)

After that he became average until his club folded and hat was the last I heard from him.

Edit: can be bothered clicking the edit button and typing this but can't be bothered fixing my spelling errors. Just too much effort on an ipad.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Too many image conscious/do gooders on here. All they think about is the "Bulldogs" brand. Whilst it is important as a fan, on field success concerns me more than players who muck up

The last time we won anything we had a side full of "Dickheads" and you know what they were "OUR DICKHEADS" and we loved em, whoever here that say's that they didn't love Big Willie Reni SBW and the gang

back in those days is full of it, people have been brainwashed and become soft thanks to Greenberg's "No Dickheads" policy. I will acknowledge that at the time it was necessary, however times have changed

it's been 10 years since our last Premiership and counting. All the while the do gooder's will carry on he's a dickhead I don't want him at our club, other clubs sign em up take a chance and reap the rewards.
yeah I agree. we get caned in the media anyway no matter what we do

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would love some computer geek do me an animated profile pic....take of my profile.mask and reveal who I really am any takers?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whqt would I do with you.... I still dont know whether you are male or female?
just like we dont know (you wont tell us) who is our full back..... may be I can make a thread " Zenna a male or female??" to get kennels opinion.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He or she has been nice so I thinl he or she deserves a thread. And he or she would be thrilled. Then he or she can post more often.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ate the ****ing hugest pizza and now I don't feel so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.