The Sun Herald brushes the Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For at least the second time this season the Sun Herald has not bothered to even mention the Bulldogs match in their Sunday paper (make that budgie cage liner). first noticed it a couple of weeks ago when we played the Storm in Perth and now again today there is not a word. The other two Saturday games had a report but not ours. What is going on. Admittedly with journos the calibre of Dunny Weidler working for them they are scrapping the bottom of the barrel for reporters but surely they could find someone. What T F is going on????

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hasler has paid all news companies to keep us under the radar haha

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is actually due to the fact that the paper is going to print about the same time the game is being played. I used to work in a Newsagency and the Sunday papers used to turn up around Midnight or just after.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Yeah, there is an early print that makes it to servos etc about midnight then a full print which goes out early morning. My copy has the game report in it.

It's highly unlikely that they would shun one of the most popular teams in the comp especially when we did something special for Alex last night. Even when they bag us it sells papers because we still read and then blow up

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People still buying the paper? wow :p

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stop making sense everybody!

Bulldogs winning don't sell papers... I'll stick with that story. lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they need to htfu and delay the print until our game has ended tbh unless we look like losing then ok go ahead

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The match report was in the TelluCrap and I bought both papers at the same time so if they can do it why not the other mob. ( I buy them for the travel section only)

Status
Not open for further replies.