On this day... Bulldogs vs Roosters Round 26 (2012)

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2012/09/01/bulldogs-v-roosters-rd26-highlights/

This game popped up in my Facebook memories. Being at the game and threw in a Barber AT + Dogs 13+ before heading into ANZ. Great night.
Wow!!! what a great team we had and how long since we've seen support play & speed like that at Belmore? That game & throw in the 2 Grand Finals we snatched from the Roosters was probably when uncle Nick (with ears) decided the Bulldogs had to go and started to splash money around the NRL and plotting our demise, he even went as far as going to a Greek Gypsie to put a curse on us, and he still has a heap of people on his payroll ie - Des Hassler, Noel Cleal, R. Castle, R Dib, Lyn & Chris Anderson, Dean Pay, SG, Todd Greenburg, Jhon Ballesty. Peter Khoury, George Coorey Sunny Bill Williams , Peter V'landys, The unnamed girl & the cops at Coffs Harbour, the two schoolgirls and of cause The Sutton Brothers who assassinated Peter Moore & Steve Folks.
Thank you for posting this video, truly great memories, I'm going to watch it again & again & again................ It Reminds me of who we were.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checked the stats... since this game we have a 3-13 record against the Chooks..

Beaten them just 3 times in last 8 years with an ongoing 7 game losing streak.

Last edited:

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jackson’s SuperCoach score must have been through the roof!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Just checked the stats... since this game we have a 3-13 record against the Chooks..

Beaten them just 3 times in last 8 years with an ongoing 7 game losing streak.
we should have not retired Perrett, we got the double against them in 2016 and that's the end of the success