Round 11 Dogs vs Raiders - NRL Team and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
is this the biggest score for a side that lost?

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I still think lichaa and Reynolds should rotate the hooking duties, Hasler is not gonna drop hodkinson and jmoz and lafai both deserve their spots in the centres.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was also impressed by Phillips to be honest.

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I still think lichaa and Reynolds should rotate the hooking duties, Hasler is not gonna drop hodkinson and jmoz and lafai both deserve their spots in the centres.
Sorry I ment Mbye not Reynolds

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was also impressed by Phillips to be honest.
I wasn't every hit up was 2-3 metres gained for someone of his size fmd piss weak when hitting the defence

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lots of positives and negatives about this game.
Reynolds and Mbye must stay together as they were great.
Tolman is a workaholic.
Pritchard turned back the clock.
Kasiano played well. Needs to be fitter.
Lichaa played well and will get better.
Rona is a better centre than a winger. Big and strong.
Lafai should not have played. Was pathetic until injured.
Need a FB with some speed.
Essesse would have been better than Fualolo

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any news on Lafai and Kasiano and to a lesser extent Kaufusi?

Kas signalled to the trainer after Reynolds knocked over that field goal. Was pointing at his lower limb. Please no more lower limb injuries to Kas.
I'm hoping they are all okay, Lafai played well considering his knee injury plus his leg drive was good he wasn't scared to test him self. Kas is alittle worrying because when its a lower leg injury it usually bad and he is finally starting to get game time and fit sigh.

I wasn't every hit up was 2-3 metres gained for someone of his size fmd piss weak when hitting the defence
I wasn't expecting much from our reserve grade players so how he played impressed me, the guy does have some decent speed but I reckon he was alittle nervous not to make any mistakes infront of Des lol.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Did you mean 2-3 metres more than expected?

12 runs for 141m (Nrl.com stats) (144 on League Live app)

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My heart sank when they drew level at 34 all . Mighty effort last 5 minutes considering that bellend Johns had written us off earlier in the 2nd half. 2 very vital points going into the bye.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm worrying if your quite right. without him we wouldn't have made the gf. No he isn't G.I. No he isn't Billy. But by ****. i'd put your left nut on him everytime
He can't attack a kick properly at all watch us with anyone else at FB and we don't get kicks scored against us
He has shit positioning and can't defuse a kick at all
No confidence at all needs to go NOW

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lots of positives and negatives about this game.
Reynolds and Mbye must stay together as they were great.
Tolman is a workaholic.
Pritchard turned back the clock.
Kasiano played well. Needs to be fitter.
Lichaa played well and will get better.
Rona is a better centre than a winger. Big and strong.
Lafai should not have played. Was pathetic until injured.
Need a FB with some speed.
Essesse would have been better than Fualolo
Lafai was decent and was coming back from a knee injury so his running was always going to need to improve when put to real world conditions not physio, I do agree with the fullback bit though I love Sammy Perrett but his positioning was off and costed with Canberra scoring easily.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Long story short we got 2 points.

Besides the score our biggest concern is Lafais injury.

You'd have to think Graham, Jackson, Klemmer and jmoz would tighten up our defence a bit.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought Phillips went alright on debut showed he's got some speed. He did have that error jumping for the kick before the half but happens to wingers all the time his recovery speed to get the Blake Austin grubber saved what looked to be a try

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
More than happy with the 2 points but we are not beating top 4 teams with the defence.

I just dont get it how can our forwards ran out of petrol in the second half when raiders did all the defense in the first?

At the end of the game possession was 50-50 but our players were 10 times more tired than raiders.

Something is absolutely wrong how we train/ eat or play the game.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
More than happy with the 2 points but we are not beating top 4 teams with the defence.

I just dont get it how can our forwards ran out of petrol in the second half when raiders did all the defense in the first?

At the end of the game possession was 50-50 but our players were 10 times more tired than raiders.

Something is absolutely wrong how we train/ eat or play the game.
I think our boys too much weight training to stay big instead of doing cardio for longer periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.