Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys I just heard some great news hopefully it will be announced..... TOMORROW, if not then, then after tomorrow and if not then, well then I'm 100% sure it will be after that.

Trust me, I know a guy that knows a guy that reads the Woman's Weekly
We signed Ita Buttrose?

I hear she likes to play fullback... all the way back.. whatever that means.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I have had some credible information provided by my work colleagues neighbours sisters doctors nephews who spoke to his mate who knows a guy from his local pub who ran into a random bloke on the pokies who spoke to a shady character in the back of a Kings Cross lane that we are signing a superstar!!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Knowing Des, he might just make up a position now on the field to compensate for the FB position

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys I have had some credible information provided by my work colleagues neighbours sisters doctors nephews who spoke to his mate who knows a guy from his local pub who ran into a random bloke on the pokies who spoke to a shady character in the back of a Kings Cross lane that we are signing a superstar!!
Thats a good source!

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know this won't happen, but how would everyone feel if minichiello came to the dogs?

Personally I think it would be a waste of money, but a temporary 1 year deal until someone big came on the market might be an idea.
I also doubt he would move west haha...just a thought as he hasn't signed off in his deal with roosters yet,

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So no Hoppa, Dakar reports are saying that he is staying at Parramatta pretty much 100% now. Our 2014 campaign doesn't look to bright to be honest.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know this won't happen, but how would everyone feel if minichiello came to the dogs?

Personally I think it would be a waste of money, but a temporary 1 year deal until someone big came on the market might be an idea.
I also doubt he would move west haha...just a thought as he hasn't signed off in his deal with roosters yet,
I feel absolutely nothing. No thank you, don't even need to give a reason as its pretty much self explanatory.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's certainly allot of Chinese whispers :D

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If that was our only option I'd much rather entice the General Luke Patten out of retirement for one year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So no Hoppa, Dakar reports are saying that he is staying at Parramatta pretty much 100% now. Our 2014 campaign doesn't look to bright to be honest.
It does if you wear a pair of rose coloured glasses :p

Last edited by a moderator:

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I that was our only option I'd much rather entice the General Luke Patten out of retirement for one year.

I actually saw the general playing some Oztag last night, has lost a bit of speed though haha

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread!

It has taught me how to be patient and also has taught me how important every second of my life is as I am still waiting for this "Tomorrow".

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.