News Bulldogs fighting to keep young stars

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Who's their agent? Whoever it is he's doing a good job pumping them up.

Go Dogs

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who's their agent? Whoever it is he's doing a good job pumping them up.

Go Dogs
I was just about to say the same thing and then saw your post.
He’s obviously mates with Tony Adams or provided him with other info for a plug

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Slow news day.

Cue the pre-emptive criticism of the board for potentially losing players that may never be spoken about in the same breath as the NRL again.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are both big boys who run hard.I’m pretty sure they are from Melbourne. They are decent players but it’s kind of weird seeing a article like this about them it’s not like that are absolutely dominating lower grades.
Thanks for the reply. Definitely odd. Generally the supporters are away of up and coming potentials but these 2 not even on the radar!

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are both big boys who run hard.I’m pretty sure they are from Melbourne. They are decent players but it’s kind of weird seeing a article like this about them it’s not like that are absolutely dominating lower grades.
Slow news day

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have only really lost Logen Dillon and Tommy Talau form the juniors in the last few years and Talau was due to his dad more then anything.
You can throw in Bailey Simonssen, & Reed Mahoney as well- Bronson Xerri also spent time with us

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can throw in Bailey Simonssen, & Reed Mahoney as well
They were back when McDonnell and Des were in charge to be fair. The last 2 years have been pretty good.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should be right to keep them. 2 spots just opened up on the roster

zac hollywood

Waterboy
Reaction score
They were back when McDonnell and Des were in charge to be fair. The last 2 years have been pretty good.
A few weeks back I was at Moore bank sports club and Wakeham , Morrin, Averillo, talau and Dillon were sitting together in the bistro, spoke to them for about 10 minutes nice guys all of them, whisper was Dillon willbe back in blue and white next year.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A few weeks back I was at Moore bank sports club and Wakeham , Morrin, Averillo, talau and Dillon were sitting together in the bistro, spoke to them for about 10 minutes nice guys all of them, whisper was Dillon willbe back in blue and white next year.
Good news!

JPitz13

Waterboy
Reaction score
Since when did Kids become stars and they haven’t even cracked CC...

Fuck the media is crap
Yes! Michael Jordan said in his day you didn't get paid until you made the NBA! These days players are getting hyped and paid big money before they even get close to the NBA. They call it... paid on potential!

If you don't have heart and tough as nails! You won't last!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like their manager leaking shit