Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a read of this:

“@bradleyralph: In Cairns and saw @brisbanebroncos Ben Barba having a messy night on the cans. Too cool to speak to anyone!!”

Thank god we let go of this mess.. now to find a fullback who will respect the blue and white!!
If i could give you more thumbs up for that i would. It's only a matter of time before the tool f**ks up again. Enjoy that shit brisbane :D

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Naughton admitting he was in talks with us... seems to be favouriting comments as well that Des is the best coach for him. I told you guys, its not just the one signing we are looking at:grinning:

Curt Naughton ‏@noggers1 15 Oct
Just finished my day been to two teams today must say I'm very impressed time to chill for big drive tomorrow up to Canberra :grinning:
Expand
Robert Kairouz ‏@RobertKairouz1 18h
@noggers1 Mate what teams did you visit?
Expand
Curt Naughton ‏@noggers1 9h
@RobertKairouz1 dogs titans Canberra dragons roosters

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bet you he was impressed by the chooks and the titans.. lifestyle reasons.

might also like the dragons because they have a beach.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Robert Kairouz ‏@RobertKairouz1 8h
@noggers1 what club impressed you@most .
Expand
Curt Naughton ‏@noggers1 45m
@RobertKairouz1 have to wait and see mate it will be out end of week

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you really think he is coming to the dogs? more importantly, is this kid even that good?

I dont know man, if I was english and hadnt seen a proper beach in all my life, let alone the great weather id be gunning for
a) easts
b) titans
c) sharkies/saints

basically anywhere where the localities are great. Nothing against the dogs (u know i love em), but u really cant **** with a beachside lifestyle.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
you really think he is coming to the dogs? more importantly, is this kid even that good?

I dont know man, if I was english and hadnt seen a proper beach in all my life, let alone the great weather id be gunning for
a) easts
b) titans
c) sharkies/saints

basically anywhere where the localities are great. Nothing against the dogs (u know i love em), but u really cant **** with a beachside lifestyle.
Naughton wasn't the 2 I have been talking about the club signing, he is more or so a back up plan in case there is a financial fall out with the other 2. He is also less pricier than the other 2. Has potential, I think he will do well. Also, living in the Shire for example wouldn't limit him from playing with us lol...quite a few of our players are out that way.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naughton admitting he was in talks with us... seems to be favouriting comments as well that Des is the best coach for him. I told you guys, its not just the one signing we are looking at:grinning:

Curt Naughton ‏@noggers1 15 Oct
Just finished my day been to two teams today must say I'm very impressed time to chill for big drive tomorrow up to Canberra :grinning:
Expand
Robert Kairouz ‏@RobertKairouz1 18h
@noggers1 Mate what teams did you visit?
Expand
Curt Naughton ‏@noggers1 9h
@RobertKairouz1 dogs titans Canberra dragons roosters
Gotta say i have never heard of him, is he any good? Quick google search says he plays for bradford bulls and is only 18

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naughton wasn't the 2 I have been talking about the club signing, he is more or so a back up plan in case there is a financial fall out with the other 2. He is also less pricier than the other 2. Has potential, I think he will do well. Also, living in the Shire for example wouldn't limit him from playing with us lol...quite a few of our players are out that way.
But I dont get it. How can you say this kid is ready for first grade and not templeman?

what makes this kid so special is what im asking? cause templeman is good.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
But I dont get it. How can you say this kid is ready for first grade and not templeman?

what makes this kid so special is what im asking? cause templeman is good.
I said he has potential. Didn't compare him to Templeman.
If you want me to, I have to say...I have watched tempo play more than a handful of times I would say...don't think he is ready yet. His kicking game didn't have much on it, and needs more size..he was getting taken down quite easily even in NYC. Has pace on him, but that doesn't tick all the boxes.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said he has potential. Didn't compare him to Templeman.
If you want me to, I have to say...I have watched tempo play more than a handful of times I would say...don't think he is ready yet. His kicking game didn't have much on it, and needs more size..he was getting taken down quite easily even in NYC. Has pace on him, but that doesn't tick all the boxes.
how about that tyrone guy we poached off souths?

I dont know mate, I dont know why we're entertaining this.. unless he is the ducks guts, I dont see the value in this purchase.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol dakar.

do you know the reasoning behind this? I seriously dont. he is 18 years old... maybe he will replace tyrone or templeman?

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol dakar.

do you know the reasoning behind this? I seriously dont. he is 18 years old... maybe he will replace tyrone or templeman?
Ge is seeing 5 or 6 clubs nothing solid....I think canberra is his preference at this stage

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ok Dakar I think it's safe to spill the beans..this is doing my head in haha

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canberra is a sweet place to live guys...

If you're ****ing lame as ****

Status
Not open for further replies.