Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He'll turn up to training everyday without a wallet, phone or shoes & with a black eye lol
Natboy, i know your joking or trying to be funny - but in the fair dinkum department your "wog/ethnic bashing" humour is dumb....

anyway, i know your entitled to your opinion and im just giving you mine......

Speak/post about footy bro, u are much better at that........ :grinning:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Most of them all bounce of each other anyways tbh. Follow one and you'd be sure you'd hear it from 100 other Rumour mill account.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So what's the latest? Can't be arsed reading 91 pages of nothing.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
So what's the latest? Can't be arsed reading 91 pages of nothing.
Curtis Naughton a relatively unknown Fullback from the Bradford Bulls is shopping around to play in the NRL. Reports say he shows promise, could be a good rookie pickup but not a first grade solution. Is replying to dogs fans on twitter, which is fueling speculation he may come to Belmore.

James O'Connor's market value has dropped significantly so 3 NRL Clubs are making enquiries. We are one of them.

No recent updates on Hoffman situation.

Bushfires still burning out of control across Sydneys west, the greatest fear is two large fires combining to form a massive super fire.

More news at 12.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curtis Naughton a relatively unknown Fullback from the Bradford Bulls is shopping around to play in the NRL. Reports say he shows promise, could be a good rookie pickup but not a first grade solution. Is replying to dogs fans on twitter, which is fueling speculation he may come to Belmore.

James O'Connor's market value has dropped significantly so 3 NRL Clubs are making enquiries. We are one of them.

No recent updates on Hoffman situation.

Bushfires still burning out of control across Sydneys west, the greatest fear is two large fires combining to form a massive super fire.

More news at 12.

Is the AUD at parity with the USD yet?

N

Natboy

Natboy, i know your joking or trying to be funny - but in the fair dinkum department your "wog/ethnic bashing" humour is dumb....

anyway, i know your entitled to your opinion and im just giving you mine......

Speak/post about footy bro, u are much better at that........ :grinning:
Who said anything about wogs or race mate? I'm talking about crime.
The statistics speak for themselves
I wouldn't want to be a skinny English kid walking through punchbowl with expensive gear. Thanks for your opinion though. I'm trying to make this boring revolving door of a topic interesting

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Who said anything about wogs or race mate? I'm talking about crime.
The statistics speak for themselves
I wouldn't want to be a skinny English kid walking through punchbowl with expensive gear. Thanks for your opinion though. I'm trying to make this boring revolving door of a topic interesting
Ahhhh Punchbowl. I spent my teens in Roselands, walking home from Narwee station and getting hassled by dickheads all the time was awesome!

The best time was when some older guys were obviously g'ing up some young kid to be tough and he was hassling me (with all of the bigger guys around for protection) and I just kept walking and ignoring him then he ran in front of me, belted me in the nose then a car pulled up and they all got in and left. Left me with an awesome bloody nose.

Those were the days.

</derail>

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahhhh Punchbowl. I spent my teens in Roselands, walking home from Narwee station and getting hassled by dickheads all the time was awesome!

The best time was when some older guys were obviously g'ing up some young kid to be tough and he was hassling me (with all of the bigger guys around for protection) and I just kept walking and ignoring him then he ran in front of me, belted me in the nose then a car pulled up and they all got in and left. Left me with an awesome bloody nose.

Those were the days.

</derail>
I remember walking through Punchy when I was 12. A bunch of guys and one chic come up to me and one of them says that he'll fight me one on one. I just said "No thanks" and kept walking. He stopped me again and said "No, we're going to fight now, one on one", then his fat mate tried to kick me. Blocked it, then the main guy grabbed his mate and said "Stay out of this, this is between me and him"

I said to the main guy "I'm not going to fight you, I'm 12 years old". The look on his face was pretty funny. Complete shock. He said "I'm so sorry" and the chic that was with them started belting the fat guy for trying to kick me.

Thought I was going to get the crap kicked out of me and ended up walking away with a good laugh.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember walking through Punchy when I was 12. A bunch of guys and one chic come up to me and one of them says that he'll fight me one on one. I just said "No thanks" and kept walking. He stopped me again and said "No, we're going to fight now, one on one", then his fat mate tried to kick me. Blocked it, then the main guy grabbed his mate and said "Stay out of this, this is between me and him"

I said to the main guy "I'm not going to fight you, I'm 12 years old". The look on his face was pretty funny. Complete shock. He said "I'm so sorry" and the chic that was with them started belting the fat guy for trying to kick me.

Thought I was going to get the crap kicked out of me and ended up walking away with a good laugh.
And then what happened ?

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Tomorrow jokes aside, the end of the week keeps being referenced at least in terms of Curtis Naughton

Status
Not open for further replies.