Frawley a Bad Defender, Still Offers Way More than JMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Defence is not Frawleys only issue. Stupid penalties and bad decisions amongst other poor qualities. The kick he put in for a try was an absolute fluke.

Hopefully we won't see him again in 2019.

I'm not saying JMK is the answer, neither is.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's not get carried away.

My Grandma could've scored the try that he did. Outside of that he was dead average

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
JMK is the worst half in the NRL
Hes probably a hooker.

Yeh Lewis seemed to go well with Frawley. Frawley is decent in attack and has a good passing game. His kicking isnt as good as Lewis and his defence can be suspect. We need to learn how to cover that and Frawley will be worth the risk for his attack.

Shows how good Lewis can be with an improved halves partner. Imagine if he got to play with a 100% fit Foran? Would be nice. We are swetting on that.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happens next week? Surely can’t drop Frawley after that win. Maybe JMK replacing Brown on the bench?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmk is not a half. Never was and never will be. He has been slapped in there as a fill in for this year. Best position for him would be a bench utility spot and that’s about it. Frawley also needs to stop doing stupid shit. He has moments of brilliance then some stupid errors in his game like defence and penalties. The win just covers up a lot of negative things about players.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Frawley if he could defend would actually be a pretty decent hooker. but yes far better than Marshall-King

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tonight I'm calling everyone of our players brilliant. We put 36 points on the Broncos; and it could have easily been 48.
16 good players.... sorry Brown haha

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tonight I'm calling everyone of our players brilliant. We put 36 points on the Broncos; and it could have easily been 48.
Also Broncos should never have got the number of points they did. Hoppa's past wasn't forward and first 2 tries were thanks to piggyback penalties.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

My Grandma could've scored the try that he did. Outside of that he was dead average
Bahaha.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Frawley needs to play off instinct and keep running. That game he had at Belmore he tried to control things and pre-meditate his kicks. It all backfired.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Hopoate was a decent fullback he would have been in position to stop at least two tries.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Frawley was great tonight and it will be a hard decision to put JMK back in 7 after that victory. Not sure if Frawley can be consistent but his dummy works frequently.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley was great tonight and it will be a hard decision to put JMK back in 7 after that victory. Not sure if Frawley can be consistent but his dummy works frequently.
Agree. His dummy is quite solid. Frawley is actually an alright player. Nothing flash but he definitely offers more than JMK

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

I'm not getting carried away, but he did a lot more tonight than that try.

Status
Not open for further replies.