Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
For the Daily Telegraph to come out and say that he is likely to be released the reporters must have an inside word or must be close to the negotiations as in have sources.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Are you kidding? It's the Telegraph FFS. Their source is the kennel or twitter half the time

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm saying people's obsession with signing either of these 2 is misguided. They are not that good and they aren't going to fix any pRoblems from 2013. They will be nothing more than what they are and that's a good fullback who is capable of the odd bit of brilliance just like any other player. If they were all that good why did both their clubs look to replace them?

If we sign either of them that's great if we don't then we'll make do.
make do with what? listen, I am keen on Hoffman. I have my reasons for that. But at worst, he would be a band-aid for templeman. Sign the guy up for 2 years, if he leaves, then he leaves, we have a ready made replacement in temples. If Hoff wants to stay longer term, fine... but then we transition temple to the wings, where he can play until Hoff ****s off.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its still on the cards that Morris will decide he likes fullback or at least play interchanging with another player. Inu isnt as horrible as it sounds if its not the full match. He has experience at fb. There arent any "star" fullbacks on the market. We dont need to buy someone "with potential" as we already have enough players in the club with potential. If we would bother to buy a FB, it would have to be a star, so since there arent any, dont be shocked if there arent major changes to the squad next year. Just less Barba and Lafai more fulltime. I know it doesnt give u much to chat about in the offseason but could happen.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate it's not like your ferguson tip came through . Only time will tell
Buddy i never said anything bout fergo. I think ur referring to pissst lol. I dont pretend to know any more than i do.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its still on the cards that something like Morris will decide he likes fullback or at least play interchanging with another player. Inu isnt as horrible as it sounds if its not the full match. He has experience at fb. There are any "star" fullbacks on the market. We dont need to buy someone "with potential" as we already have enough players in the club with potential. If we would bother to buy a FB, it would have to be a star, so since there arent any, dont be shocked if there arent major changes to the squad next year. Just less Barba and Lafai more fulltime.
If dogs put morris at fullback next year expect him to be at the dragons in 2015

Doggy Styles

Waterboy
Reaction score
Am I the only one that realized that Barba had a $hite year? I think they should put Lafai at fullback!! He is a gun n with a few months under his belt at fullback he would kill it.. Barba was a 1 year wonder!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont need to prove or provide evidence for anything if you choose to believe the believe and if not then dont...couldnt xare really :grinning:
Never asked you to care dakar just wanted u to stop insinuating u know who our next fb is and are holding out. There has been a few tomorrow il know more and tomorrw il give so and so info. Either put up or shut up and talk about other subjects on the kennel and stop stringing others along like u know something. For eg how would u know how much a european club is signing occonor for??? Wouldnt that be private info between the said club, occonor and his manager. Sorry but im just being honest.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never asked you to care dakar just wanted u to stop insinuating u know who our next fb is and are holding out. There has been a few tomorrow il know more and tomorrw il give so and so info. Either put up or shut up and talk about other subjects on the kennel and stop stringing others along like u know something. For eg how would u know how much a european club is signing occonor for??? Wouldnt that be private info between the said club, occonor and his manager. Sorry but im just being honest.
mate he has been on the money so far.. Hoppa, etc etc. Just lay off him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that realized that Barba had a $hite year? I think they should put Lafai at fullback!! He is a gun n with a few months under his belt at fullback he would kill it.. Barba was a 1 year wonder!!
I totally agree barba was terrible before des i dont think he realised how much he needs des i think hell have a crap year next year

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I totally agree barba was terrible before des i dont think he realised how much he needs des i think hell have a crap year next year
Forget the current circumstances, i am not saying i like barba but he has talent and he was not terrible before des came, he was just more of a half than a fullback.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Forget the current circumstances, i am not saying i like barba but he has talent and he was not terrible before des came, he was just more of a half than a fullback.
Yes he has talent but no more than a john sila or typical under 20s player could score tries but let in as many ,terrible under the high ball

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes he has talent but no more than a john sila or typical under 20s player could score tries but let in as many ,terrible under the high ball
He is better than the under 20s players. You gotta give him credit bro. He is a top player although we hate him

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is better than the under 20s players. You gotta give him credit bro. He is a top player although we hate him
He had 1 top year and that was after des fixed him under high ball and his defence ,even the year before yes hed score sone great tries but hed let in as many ,i just dont think he realises how much he needs des but hell find out

Z

Zenna

Still nothing to report hey. Everyone is on edge someone has to know something more by now.

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Moses mbye to play fullback and will get dally m rookie of the year, you heard it here first

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses mbye to play fullback and will get dally m rookie of the year, you heard it here first
Of course we heard it here first because it's one of the Dumbest ideas I've ever heard

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Iv actually never seen him play but he's a ball player and apparently he is quick, might need some practice with the high ball though..I recall Kevin Moore doing a similar thing with a guy named Ben barba, and I know how that turned out but people need to admit, Ben is a top player, probably the best individual player I have ever seen, just a bad attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.