Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Lets be real JOC was never going to sign with us or any nrl club, not when he can earn 4-5x more chilling out in the sth of France or somewhere. FFS the amount of doom and gloom today's news has generated amongst some people is amazing. I've never seen so many people be so disappointed that a spoilt little pretty boy piss ant with an ego as bad as his lezo haircut won't be playing for us

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
O'Conner was one of the two I was referring to, but not the one that was into the later negotiation stages with the club. That's Hoffman, and hopefully all goes well. I said 2 days ago on here that Naughton was seen as a back up option by the club, in the instance that they couldn't sign 1 of the 2.

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't worry everyone, just found out Matt Utai is off contract,
WE ARE SAVED!!!!!!

N

Natboy

I cant help but laugh when I read on here how Hasler will be able to control a troubled player like Ferguson..

You mean like he was able to do with Barba?
Or like Watmough at Manly?
I also remember something about Brett Stuart and a young girl... someone refresh my memory...

I think a few of you have totally unrealistic expectations...
I know, like Des is going to insert a brain in his head. Maybe Des should get into cancer research & find a cure that while he is at it

N

Natboy

O'Conner was one of the two I was referring to, but not the one that was into the later negotiation stages with the club. That's Hoffman, and hopefully all goes well. I said 2 days ago on here that Naughton was seen as a back up option by the club, in the instance that they couldn't sign 1 of the 2.
Thanks Jimmy. So please tell me we aren't talking to Ferguson?

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And I hope the dogs don't look at getting Daniel dropsworth, apparently Melbourne have made an offer for him, looks like they will struggle again during origin period haha

Doggy Styles

Waterboy
Reaction score
When will 'all in the know' give us some real news instead of this jibber!! I'd say none of you really know..

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oconnor signed for 720 a season plus bonuses dogs offered him 450.....and he was thinking about it until he got that redicolous offer

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It looks like its either fergo or locke...

I wouldnt rule out a cameo for minichello either

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We were looking at O'Connor and Hoffman. We're no longer looking at O'Connor.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were looking at O'Connor and Hoffman. We're no longer looking at O'Connor.
This is stupid now. Club is willing to pay 450 for oconnnor? Are these ****s are drugs? Might as well ****ing throw money at a dead cow. The club is giving me the shits.

Sign someone like you should've when you let go of barba.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really gramatically ****ed up post. Basically I was saying the club were women's vaginas and were taking illicit drugs because of their impaired judgement in the allocation of salary cap. This appalled me to the point of comparing the action to paying a deceased mammal.

The dogs are giving me the urge to defecate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.