Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At the end of 2015 we must sign either foran or dce and Michael Morgan.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barba can't tackle big men storming through.

We'd lose the Roosters game because Aubusson would trample him like an elephant.
And you think Thompson can tackle big men if out at fullback? Lol
If you remember 2012 barba saved a lot of tries on our goal line des obviously knew his size was a weakness so he trained him to go for the ball when at the try line and the result was us making the gf that year. If barba comes back the only thing that would need tweeking is barbas attitude the rest will follow.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fk me dead. I just watched barbas highlights of 2012 I am so depressed I don't think we will ever be satisfied with a less freakish fullback than him. Aghhhhh fml

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for Barba to produce anything like what we saw in 2012. I really don't know what he was on that year the difference is astounding. There was once a time when everything he touched turned to gold now it just turns to poo. Won't run, can't pass, tackle or kick. He is a shadow of his former self and i don't know why but i doubt we will see that player again. Unfortunately.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ummmmmmmmm

What would people say if we managed to snag Brett Morris at fullback ?? He's off contract end of next year and approachable, and Dragons have Kyle Eather / Charly Runciman / Josh Dugan / Jason Nightingale who can play in the #1 jersey..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ummmmmmmmm

What would people say if we managed to snag Brett Morris at fullback ?? He's off contract end of next year and approachable, and Dragons have Kyle Eather / Charly Runciman / Josh Dugan / Jason Nightingale who can play in the #1 jersey..
It's like you're asking virgin nerds if they want to root lol

Any fullback would be an improvement at this stage.

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ummmmmmmmm

Id rather Brett on the wing, the morris boys need to whind up with their speed.
Id like someone with the instant burst of speed.
But I wouldnt argue if we did :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ummmmmmmmm

he had a crack at fb and he wasn't anything special. no thanks.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fk me dead. I just watched barbas highlights of 2012 I am so depressed I don't think we will ever be satisfied with a less freakish fullback than him. Aghhhhh fml
You made me watch it. Now I'm just as depressed. I hate what he did to the club, but, shoot me for thinking like this I hate to say it, at this point I'd consider accepting him back... At a very discounted rate that is hahaha

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You made me watch it. Now I'm just as depressed. I hate what he did to the club, but, shoot me for thinking like this I hate to say it, at this point I'd consider accepting him back... At a very discounted rate that is hahaha
Im gna watch it now lol here we go

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just did only brings me joy seeing him kill it in our colours good memories
I would not complain if we got him back coz broncos will have Milford and Boyd and Hoffman and barba will fall away. The only way id accept him back though is if all the players are ok with it and if he promises to try his best once more and let hasler do his thing.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I would not complain if we got him back coz broncos will have Milford and Boyd and Hoffman and barba will fall away. The only way id accept him back though is if all the players are ok with it and if he promises to try his best once more and let hasler do his thing.
It's going to be awkward if he comes back because I really gave it to him on social media and he blocked me (after giving me some shit back).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Barba will never come back here.

Morris and Tim Browne are signed long term... and that's enough reason for Barba to stay well away.

Besides the NRL banned his trademark move by tightening up on the obstruction rule.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I would still taken have taken patten in his prime over Barba any day of the week. That includes 2012 Barba.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I'd be looking at david mead. The rat won't stay at the broncos with Boyd and Milford joining so titans his only real option.

Status
Not open for further replies.