Reaction score
He is clearly not fully fit.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Got nufn in attack
cant beat anyone one on one
his defence is awesome but thats about it
in second half he wouldnt even get into dummy half to acoot and help the forwards out
I think he has not fully recovered yet... needs to regain confidence in his knee...

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously not playing at 100%, cut him some slack. Who knows maybe his contribution is limited because he's been out of action for so long and doesnt want to aggravate his injury further. A half fit Josh Morris is better than anything else we've got.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet you he is worried about his knee, I don't think we will ever see the pre-injury Morris ever again.
Next year we will, he might go and get surgery done at the end and have all that time to recovery and start running again. Its only the PCL so nothing too major until old age kicks in lol.

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Morris has always struggled with our attacking style since hasler came in, I think he needs early ball to wind up, playing with such a flat style doesn't allow him to do that.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I agree
Every time he gets the ball he has players in his face
His defence though is second to none
And we have missed him big time
Tonite proved that

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even before his injury, he wasn't really setting the world on fire in attack. It's his defense that I think we need him most for anyway.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
this is guy is a ****ing fraud!!!!!! one of the worst performances I've ever seen. He went from origin hero to less than zero, and all because he selfishly had to play in a bullshit SOO dead rubber!!!! And **** up his knee. Absolutely disgusted in this prick, I honestly believe his career is on life support at the moment. If he cant do something miraculous in the off season he is finished. You cant play NRL when you struggle to run faster then a jog!!!!!

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hodko was the problem not jmoz, Its not his fault that hodko waits till the defenders have jmoz covered before he gets him the ball with no room to move, What do you want him to do teleport through the two blokes that are standing right infront of him?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lay off moz ffs. He's not the problem. Career on life support? Could this win the award for 2014's gross exaggeration of the year?

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Playing injured, but some poor efforts today by him, even defensively.

He will be right. He will bounce back next season.
Mate lets not worry about next season. He needs to bounce back next week or Chambers is going to make him look like a schoolboy

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Morris bulked up a little too much the past few years. His only good on D for us. We need him to get some agility back so he can beat blokes one on one again. I haven't seen him do that since 2012.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Was watching our lhs attack today - was non existent - even Lafai had a shocker - which never happens ! Perrett was honest - Corey had a great game as always . Wish we knew someone on the inside to find out whats really going on

BAD INFLUENCE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ah **** off. He's not getting early ball. Every ****ing time Trent gives him the ball there is a defender in his face. You can see his frustration on his face every ****ing time this happens. You don't see Trent doing what Josh does for Lafai.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Morris has lost the power in his legs that made him such a dangerous player, if he can't get over his injury then he will be nothing more than an average first grader.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I really think we have seen the best of him.

Lucky we bought Loko.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Morris will be back to his best, next year unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.