Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't at all. He actually looks legitimately afraid of being tackled and that fear holds him back immensely.

Slater has no such fear and GI most certainly doesn't and he has a major injury to be afraid of.
Of course not he leads with his feet and knees when ever possible with no fear of the judiciary. *shakes head*

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course not he leads with his feet and knees when ever possible with no fear of the judiciary. *shakes head*
I was thinking more about hitting the line after gathering the ball after a kick. Barba mostly passes it.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was thinking more about hitting the line after gathering the ball after a kick. Barba mostly passes it.
Slater has a habit of lifting his knees as he hits the line, where Barbra in his last few games for us was nothing more than a cat a glorified passenger.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Slater has a habit of lifting his knees as he hits the line, where Barbra in his last few games for us was nothing more than a cat.
If Barba did hit the line, he usually tackled himself and all the defence had to do was flop onto him. Very curious to see if this continues next year.

N

Natboy

Shouldn't be asking me, the club should have thought about this before letting go of Barba tbh.
You're right mate but as much as **** barba is he was a bloody good player & hard to replace, especially at short notice yes

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Barba did hit the line, he usually tackled himself and all the defence had to do was flop onto him. Very curious to see if this continues next year.
By all reports he still hasn't learned from his sins of the past 12 months, we will see more of the same. But I do expect him to show a little more effort than he did this year. Lets no forget being a Bronco practically solidifies a QLD state of origin jumper for him, well more so than if he remained with the dogs.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He met with the dogs Monday .if he is there now that makes it second meet
Gareth asked him on twitter if he had already met with the Dogs, Naughton replied with "no mate today".

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope hoff is the man. You can't stop a man on a mission. The dude will be out to prove that shithead hodges wrong and all of Brisbane. Don't ever underestimate the man whose willing to go to depths to prove he is right.

Bulldogs board members, admin, staffing or whatever, do what's right and give the man a chance to hurt the club that tossed him aside. I guarantee you, he'll be here with all his heart.

Team hoff, team bulldog.

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't know why people keep coming back to Hoffman, he came out and said he just bought a house in qld and has a 4 month yr old baby, he seems pretty settled to me

I think O'connor is our man, with some other random, probs this naughton bloke or ferguson

toy boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Shouldv got Kevin Locke when we had the chance but the club dnt rate him I suppose..whomever we sign let's hope it gets announce ASAP dunno bout yu all but this anticipation is just to much

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Shouldv got Kevin Locke when we had the chance but the club dnt rate him I suppose..whomever we sign let's hope it gets announce ASAP dunno bout yu all but this anticipation is just to much
I like locke

Status
Not open for further replies.