Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Iv actually never seen him play but he's a ball player and apparently he is quick, might need some practice with the high ball though..I recall Kevin Moore doing a similar thing with a guy named Ben barba, and I know how that turned out but people need to admit, Ben is a top player, probably the best individual player I have ever seen, just a bad attitude
I'm guessing you must be 2 years old and have only ever watched bulldogs 2012 games. There are 2 dozen better individuals in the nrl who are better ATM and countless from the past who'd be insulted to be mentioned in the same sentence as Barba

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
leave him alone its just his opinion boys, he has a point with the barba transformation but can we really get lucky twice in a row? plus it seems pretty clear that he's being groomed to play in the halves / hooke.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not that it means much in the world of football but when asked about Hoffman going to the Bulldogs on twitter the Broncos twitter account said he's not going anywhere.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contrary to popular opinion, wouldn't mind seeing mbye or lafai having a run at fb, plus mbye is quickest in the club apparently and he's a consistent performer and from the games I've seen him play in NYC I can't fault him defensively, he's also a bit bigger than barba so we'd have decent size back there, I think he could be coaches into an awesome fullback

N

Natboy

Not nice to laugh at someone considering the stupid posts a lot of us make (including me)
I doubt Mmmbop would be our fullback but I'd rather him than Perrett.
Isn't Mbye the fastest at the club?
My grandmother is faster & reads defence better than Perrett & she only has one leg

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did it 100% & I have been threatened with legal action about saying anymore about it and what I know so I won't elaborate.
As a lot of footy players (and other people with money) do, the victim may receive a payout and suddenly drop the charges or change her evidence but that doesn't change the fact he is scum and not wanted by the majority of bulldogs members I speak to
If only I could say what I want to say but hopefully justice prevails and our club aren't stupid enough to recruit this clown.
I know others will disagree with me but you are entitled to your opinions[/QUOTE]

Spot on. There's a good reason why JT was shown the door!

N

Natboy

He did it 100% & I have been threatened with legal action about saying anymore about it and what I know so I won't elaborate.
As a lot of footy players (and other people with money) do, the victim may receive a payout and suddenly drop the charges or change her evidence but that doesn't change the fact he is scum and not wanted by the majority of bulldogs members I speak to
If only I could say what I want to say but hopefully justice prevails and our club aren't stupid enough to recruit this clown.
I know others will disagree with me but you are entitled to your opinions
Spot on. There's a good reason why JT was shown the door![/QUOTE]

Timing was just very bad after the farce in Coffs in 2003

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Johns, Cutler, Brentnall, Patten....

That's a pretty good pedigree.

I'm happy the club's taking its time.

Status
Not open for further replies.