10 Sam Kasiano
11 Josh Jackson
12 Tony Williams
13 Greg Eastwood

14 Antonio Kaufusi
15 Tim Browne
16 Lloyd Perrett
17 Frank Pritchard
I can't argue with the seventeen selected but I would have Frank Pritchard and Tim Browne starting with Kasiano and Williams on the bench. The Tigers have got a pretty feisty pack; IMO we need our firepower from the start. If Kasiano is fit he would do real damage from the bench after the first 20-25 minutes.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I can't argue with the seventeen selected but I would have Frank Pritchard and Tim Browne starting with Kasiano and Williams on the bench. The Tigers have got a pretty feisty pack; IMO we need our firepower from the start. If Kasiano is fit he would do real damage from the bench after the first 20-25 minutes.
No chance Des picks T-Rex on the bench.

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sam Perrett
Curtis Rona
Josh Morris
Moses Mbye
Corey Thompson
Josh Reynolds
Trent Hodkinson
Aidan Tolman
Michael Lichaa
Sam Kasiano
Josh Jackson
Tony Williams
Greg Eastwood

Frank Pritchard
Tim Browne
Lloyd Perrett
Antonio Kaufusi

That's what I think Des will name.
Me personally I would have mbye at 7 and Stanley back in the centres aswell as starting Browne instead of kasiano, I like kasiano off the bench for impact.

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I rate Lloyd Perrett highly, he is onlyu young and will keep improving, just needs to sharpen a few things up (he is slow getting off the ground for both play the balls and defence to marker) but he has good carries and a decent pass

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely feel for Mbye not getting a permanent spot in the halves to develop...just get the feeling that he's going to be our version of Kurt Gidley (but with actual talent)

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I must say I am so pleasantly surprised by Mbye. The more games he plays in first grade, the better he gets.

I just don't like the way he is coming and going and doesn't really know his position in the team. Its a good problem to have as a club but we need to recognise that its a little unfair on the bloke and may be we need to make a tough decision re one of the halves. Perhaps that is what is happening behind the scenes with Hokko yet to re-sign???

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Lloyd Perret is a proper footballer, he does things on the field that go unnoticed a lot but he has all the skills. You wouldn't see him getting into dummy half to pass to a winger to hit it up in our 20 like Williams. He'd be the one getting back to charge onto it because he knows the game. Quality.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moses is our future and we should stick with him no matter who is available. I'm not saying he is a superstar but he is definitely in our plans moving forward.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lloyd Perret is a proper footballer, he does things on the field that go unnoticed a lot but he has all the skills. You wouldn't see him getting into dummy half to pass to a winger to hit it up in our 20 like Williams. He'd be the one getting back to charge onto it because he knows the game. Quality.
I still think he should be in our top 17 no matter what. Thank god we locked him down for another 4 years.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is the team I believe Des will pick-

01 Sam Perrett
02 Curtis Rona
03 Moses Mbye
04 Chase Stanley
05 Corey Thompson
06 Josh Reynolds
07 Trent Hodkinson
08 Aiden Tolman (c)
09 Michael Lichaa
10 Sam Kasiano
11 Josh Jackson
12 Tony Williams
13 Greg Eastwood

14 Antonio Kaufusi
15 Tim Browne
16 Lloyd Perrett
17 Frank Pritchard
Exactly like I predicted. Hasler is so predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.