• Tigers 1-13

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You win big games by dominating. For that you need forwards going forward. Halfbacks don't mean sh!t if your forwards are dominated
True, but half backs have to be creative and control the game in order to make the most of the forward domination

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So because he was somehow awarded the MoTM award by Channel 9, should we go ahead and give him a new 5 year 800k deal?
Like how you plucked that one out of thin air. My point is that he starting to play himself out of a form slump and hopefully returning to his form from last year before the State of Origin

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And yet we made the Grand Final not the wooden spoon which simply proves you need to dominate your opposition not be more more flamboyant
and we lost 2 grand finals with shit halfbacks.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Last tackle options have been terrible for years. If you can't see that then fu3k I can't help you brother
the problem is i tend to focus on the 3rd tackle tbh, we are one of the best 3rd tackle teams out there

i look away from 1-2 and 4-6 tackles, it doesnt interest me:sleepy:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
and we lost 2 grand finals with shit halfbacks.
Again we were Grand Finalists not wooden spooners. We were better than 14 other teams.

Bettered by only one.

Reading the Kennel you would think the sky has fallen in, the second coming has arrived and we are all going to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 other teams would have killed to have been us.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Like how you plucked that one out of thin air. My point is that he starting to play himself out of a form slump and hopefully returning to his form from last year before the State of Origin
Are you kidding. The motm he got was just a joke. It wasn't the start of a form reversal it was rewarding him for...um....fùck knows why.
His kicking in general play was terrible. At 24-18 he kicked it dead from inside our 40 and gave them a good opportunity for a field goal. He absolutely stuffed his first field goal shot. He was standing so flat on the 5th that on a few occassions he couldn't even get a kick away and he gave away atleast 2 penalties.
Only thing he did well was goalkicking

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hokko was there for some key moments at the end like kicking the ball into touch so we could set our defence at their end of the park.. converted all tries like we need ala Hazem as even back then we used to moan about our try scoring ability... going up by 6 points cleary puts us in the game and ultimately won it for us. His coolness to adjust and refocus in those moments is what we need from him.. think if Josh reynolds gets the ball at the end for a field goal attempt! would he pass or kick ? hokko is better than what everyone gives him credit for.. Des sees as do i...btw hes a pretty good defender at that for a half back...

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe you need to pull your tongue out of his arse.

I honestly can't see how anyone can defend him this year.
My tongue is only there to lube up the passage so you can extract your head from my arse and get a better angle to watch the game from.

No one is saying He is Steve Mortimer, but he had a solid game and is improving. Everyone has form slumps

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My tongue is only there to lube up the passage so you can extract your head from my arse and get a better angle to watch the game from.

No one is saying He is Steve Mortimer, but he had a solid game and is improving. Everyone has form slumps
You have no fuking idea if you saw a solid game.

Plus improving from horse shit to cow shit is still shit.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Are you kidding. The motm he got was just a joke. It wasn't the start of a form reversal it was rewarding him for...um....fùck knows why.
His kicking in general play was terrible. At 24-18 he kicked it dead from inside our 40 and gave them a good opportunity for a field goal. He absolutely stuffed his first field goal shot. He was standing so flat on the 5th that on a few occassions he couldn't even get a kick away and he gave away atleast 2 penalties.
Only thing he did well was goalkicking
Thanks for writing this, wanted to say the exact same thing just couldn't be bothered explaining it lol

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tony Williams take a bow!! If only he could play like that every week! He will run over Millard/Goodwin and that little prick Keary all day if he does that next week.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well I'm glad 2nd place is good enough for you. Hopefully the team don't feel the same way cause we will never win anything
Sounds like fuking loser talk to me.

2nd place is the 1st loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.