Most Hated Canterbury Player.

Which Canterbury Player Do You Hate the Most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We all love the Canterbury Club, but over the years, there have got to be some players you'd hate. For me it'd have to be Ryan Tandy... showed none of the qualities the club possesses with that 2010 incident. Sonny Bill was pretty sour for us, but at least he apologized. Martin Bella also kinda pisses me off. Thoughts?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Guess who i pick :tearsofjoy:

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds. King fukwit easily..

Special mentions
Mcracken
Mason
$bw

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any player with butterfingers is the worst.

Mitch Brown and Chris Armit

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon this thread sucks like gravity. Anyone who has played in the blue and white should be respected by the clowns that think negatively of their selection. Lets face it, this kennel contains so many clowns it would fill a circus bigger than Moscow. Have respect for your team. My view is eat whatever with your dim witted views bordering on Pauline Hansons dribble. Wake up or shut the fuck up !!!

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We all love the Canterbury Club, but over the years, there have got to be some players you'd hate. For me it'd have to be Ryan Tandy... showed none of the qualities the club possesses with that 2010 incident. Sonny Bill was pretty sour for us, but at least he apologized. Martin Bella also kinda pisses me off. Thoughts?
Silly thread because all players released were done so for a reason at the time . eg Thurston, would you at the time have picked him as we he is now - no, Anasta at the time was the better option. Everyone, in hindsight is a genius, everyone !!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
$BW the Dog Arse.. then comes back to win the comp with the Rorter$..

at least the others were released by club

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking T. rex
I just can't think of a player, to ever play with such little heart
I can't hate him even though he looked like he played with no heart.. I came to realise about a year ago that he actually is playing with no brain. I don't think he's a very smart man

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.