Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Given that his mother moved there you would think the family link might entice him to live there (Canberra). I'd guess that clubs like us and others will also have accommodation for him. He supposedly left the UK because he couldn't afford to rent his own house after his mother sold up to move to Canberra. If we sign him as backup then i guess he will be handy to have around. He definitely sounds like he has potential from what i have read. Still keen to hear we've signed someone that is ready to slot straight into that #1 jersey.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know whats going on.

and let me tell you, we're in for a wild ride.. stay tuned.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Is the non league guy KH or JO

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where did mr pissst go. Didnt he guarantee ferguson to the dogs time and time again. He seems to have gone a little quiet recently. Just wanted to get an update from him?

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
The amount of times we have been told, that tommorro we will be told... i cant take it any more i want to cry

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
****,watching some sonny highlights.. the dude is so good.

dakar, were we ever a chance of signing the big mon when he returned to our great game?
Pretty sure i remember The Greatest saying we were actually in talks with SBW, the only reason for the deal falling through was because our board was split on having him back

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW said that he had come back to play for the Roosters to honour a handshake deal he had with Uncle Nick when SBW was playing for the Bulldogs Jersey Flegg team...... Lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow eeeee fcuk maybe things will pan out for the better. Hopefully its ben who by the end of march 2014!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.