OFFICIAL: Brett Morris joins Bulldogs #twinning

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Perrett is off contract after next year.

Pritchard may retire.

Stanley is also off contract then with Loko and a few others. Kasiano I think (hope we wrap him up soon)

I don't think this changes anything for our roster. We had it when we pulled out of Fifita. Lost Inu, Ennis, Brown and some fringe players and gained Morris, Lichaa, Rona
Yeah gotta wait and see I guess

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we just went from smallest, slowest backline in the Comp to the biggest and one of the fastest. I think the lafai/Rona right side combination can be just as devastating!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
St George (we have the better Morris)
Canterbury (we now have both)

N

Natboy

Mate I call it like it is. Always have. It's why I clash with that person who keeps talking crap.

You and me have rubbed each other up the wrong way though I haven't seen you talk a lot of crap. I didn't say you were when you called this a year ago.

Hat off for your call back then. I am so glad you were right. He is an amazing addition to us.
He is a great signing & the price tag is big but you get what you pay for and we have been desperate for speed since Barbara left. I don't care where he plays because I know he will give his all, score a bucketload of tries and he is an international and one of the first picked for origin for several reasons

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was getting really nervous the longer this went, I was thinking it was another rumour that would not happen. I am relieved that we finally signed a decent player, the first time in quite a few years tbh. Don't know whether he'll play fullback or wing but very welcome addition. Can't wait to see the trials in 2015 with Lichaa and a few new backs to see how the team goes.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Massive signing.

He's no doubt a better winger than fullback. However I've seen him play fullback and there's definitely a lot to be excited about if he wears the number 1 on his back. His support play is top class and his speed is as we know, remarkable.

I need to pinch myself... we've actually lured a player away from another club mid-contract! Feels good to be on the other side for once.

D

DoggyStylz

This is bigger than that time we signed brett morris.... no wait....

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bmoz locks a spot for sure, with the other signings as well.... man we have some depth in the backs now.
I have no idea who will take the field and where, but we will be a stronger squad next year and we certainly can cover for injuries pretty easily now.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the thought of the brothers linking up, they're twins, they know each other inside out. Bonus. X-factors on the flank and back!

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah this is massive. Everything else has been said so here's to counting down the off-season.

Wonder if it has affected the betting odds for next year?
Bulldogs in from $9 to $7.50, Dragons out from $26 to $34 on TAB

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There you go guys it was eminent but I was quiet sure when it will be made public

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
our left side just became safe as houses. I'm so glad we don't have to watch Brown anymore lol.
Opposition teams will target our right more you'd think. Anyway this is good for the club welcome to the family Brett.
Des has a lot of decisions to make Rona,Loko,Thompson,Stanley,Perret,Morris. who misses out?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some great news for the day, where will Hasler play him?
Well done Bulldogs.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But can he play fullback?

Great signing!

1. Thompson
2. Perrett
3. Lafai
4. Jorris
5. Borris
6. Reynolds