• Graham

Votes: 8 6.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mbye needs to go to hooker, he has a good passing game and good step, he would go well getting in behind the markers. Reynolds would be no good at hooker but proved tonight with a pack going forward and a half decent half he is better

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He played well again tonight like he did in Storm trial.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Top game from frawley tonight and he managed to bring brad abbey into the game as well. If I was des Id bring mbye back at dummy half.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody hell finally we had a halfback actually direct the team and see Reynolds do his hectic shit that he loves doing, why the fuck did it take so long to finally put Frawley in.. also watch other teams sign him and we start again rock bottom

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good player that Matt Frawley. Nothing spectacular but he was very solid.

Wasn't scared in defence, his kicks reminded me of shifty sherwen. Good long and short kicking and if it weren't for brenko lee and an unlucky josh Reynolds knock on, he would have a few try assists against his name also.

Good player, keep him.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd leave Frawley at 7, Moses to 6 and Reynolds as a impact player.

Not sure about him at dummy half... his passing looks slow. But he has that crafty football brain which is a real asset at 9.

Abbey can stay, but if we get Tedesco

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend and I were talking about it tonight and the general consensus is that Hasler is stubborn. Chatted with a trainer who said the same thing. He said that Hasler is so stubborn that he'll never admit when he makes a mistake, and that's why T-Rex was there for so many years. But at the start of the year Dib said that everyone is accountable. Anyone who doesn't perform gets cut. Frawley has proven that he is the halfback we need. If Mbye is halfback next week then I'm not going to suggest that we sack Des. I have another idea.

We invent a time machine. Travel back in time and stop Hasler from ever being born. If Frawley is halfback next week (and possibly Mbye hooker off the bench) then all is good in the world. If not, remove Des from the timeline.
I like your idea with the time machine.. but (and i hate to bring this up) if were going back in time cant we just release anasta and keep jt

Benjamin Short

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was organized wasn't rushing for ideas his kicks where great in the conditions and read the game well deserving of his spot at halfback and made the players around him better and all with less than a weeks preparation with the team outstanding

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd leave Frawley at 7, Moses to 6 and Reynolds as a impact player.

Not sure about him at dummy half... his passing looks slow. But he has that crafty football brain which is a real asset at 9.

Abbey can stay, but if we get Tedesco
I don't know about that. I don't think the reason it worked tonight was due to Reynolds' unpredictability and energy. I think Mbye would make a good 5/8 in any other team but I don't think he'd be a good 5/8 for us. I prefer him at hooker where he can use that amazing cutout pass he has and where he can pick his opportunities to find gaps.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll bet anything that Frawley will be dropped for next week.
It is the Des way. And as I said, it was a master stroke bringing Frawley in, but if he's dropped next week then it doesn't matter what Castle said. Des needs to go.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is the Des way. And as I said, it was a master stroke bringing Frawley in, but if he's dropped next week then it doesn't matter what Castle said. Des needs to go.

master stroke from the jury who suspended Mbye , lol

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only watched the game from work in spells.
What i did see though was the team looked balanced and executed the basics quite well.
Wow repeat sets.
Yes frawley did a great job as a halfback should. Licha now knows he has a halfback to pass to. No more guessing and looking around disoriented.

Status
Not open for further replies.