Search results

1. Owey

Official Canterbury Bulldogs 2024 NRL Draw

We play 3 games in a row against teams coming off the bye, starting with the Raiders in Magic Round (R11), then the Dragons (R12) followed by the Knights (R13).
  2. Owey

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Haha Andrew Davey's Wikipedia page. Who's your daddy? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
  3. Owey

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

He then claimed he copped a cork below the knee in the post match interview which was even more embarrassing [emoji1787][emoji1787]
  4. Owey

News Reynolds desperate for Bulldogs homecoming;

Exactly, a train and trial deal is good publicity, he was a crowd favourite despite his short comings and I doubt he'd even get a run at first grade anyway. The only way he would get a shot is, either he's either playing the house down or we're crippled with injuries. His enthusiasm would be...
  5. Owey

Official Samrani joins Bulldogs

It's not Sam??? [emoji2371]The more you know [emoji1360]
  6. Owey

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

And that's 3-0......Mane
  7. Owey

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
  8. Owey

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

I was screaming at the TV to take the 2 points just before half time as I knew that would be the only points we would be getting. Right on cue, we dropped the ball early in that next set. [emoji2359]
  9. Owey

News Taylor Hawkins (Foo Fighters) Dead at 50

This is so sad but I'm so glad I got to see them play live in Geelong at the start of the month. RIP Taylor Hawkins. You will be missed.
  10. Owey

News BULLDOGS’ “GUTSY” WIN “EASES THE PRESSURE” WITH RECRUIT TO RETURN FOR BRONCOS CLASH

They most definitely are useless, it's just cut and paste with a quick run through spell checker, does no one proof read anymore? This is from WWOS........ "NRL great PHIL GOULD will appear on Nine's 100% FOOTY every Monday night of the NRL season, debating rugby league's hottest topics...
  11. Owey

2022 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Watching Dessie give a pre game interview is giving me ummm PTSD yeah um and ummm flashbacks umm. I don't miss him at all
  12. Owey

Are there more doors or wheels in the world?

Wheels for sure
  13. Owey

Convoy to Canberra

Haha I was there on Sunday!
  14. Owey

News Joe Stimson

This is great NEWS!! Thanks DD. [emoji16]
  15. Owey

Opinion NRL Live Pass

Yep, just checked mine and the $5 plan for me ends 4/2/22 and the new Telstra plan is pending but the next bill says it will be $15
  16. Owey

Dad jokes

Did you hear that they invented an air freshener that uses mind control to operate it.....? Makes scents if you think about it [emoji1787][emoji1787]
  17. Owey

News Geoff Robinson - time to help out

What an inspiration Robbo was when he stepped onto the field, he took on big and small and never took a backwards step. I wish him well in this current challenge. Stay strong and fight hard Robbo. Email sent
  18. Owey

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

How much they asking? Tell em their dreamin!
  19. Owey

How old are You?

Yep, 48 here. Some good times for us then, The Entertainers [emoji16]. I've got no doubt we will return to the top but we have to remain patient with change as stability will be one of the keys to success.
  20. Owey

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Hahaha this cracked me up! [emoji1787]
  21. Owey

Official Game Thread : Bulldogs v Sharks Trial 27/02/2021.

12 - 0. 5 to go first half
  22. Owey

I have been here since 2012 but never really introduced myself

What ever happened to Captain Kickarse? He used to make some pretty interesting threads back in the day.
  23. Owey

News Dog days begin: How Canterbury sold Foxx on long-term rebuild

Well said. Tough decisions were made over the last few years to enable us the ability to sign the likes of JAC and others. They've all played a role in getting us back into a positive position and I know that I'm more excited for the next few seasons than I have in the last 5. Let's go Doggies!
  24. Owey

Bulldogs roll out the blue and white carpet for Josh Addo-Carr

Legit or what? Please make this one happen!
  25. Owey

Why SBW won't be a Bulldog in 2021 - BLAH BLAH BLAH

Grubby Money Bill Williams isn't worth a tenth of that $900,000 now. Roosters can have the hypocritical washed up prick now, next year and beyond for all I care.
  26. Owey

Official Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Nah just been a lurker for years, just rarely post is all.
  27. Owey

Haha yeah true. The chances that Parra win with a field goal with Moses, Brown or Gutho are high, and it's the same result with them getting the 2 points. The difference is we would be in the position to win with a field goal rather than rely on scoring a try. I think we agree that it was a...
  28. Owey

Certainly cost us a draw at the very least though. Chances or not, we could have kicked a field goal to win it once drawn. Was a stupid stupid thing to do and the fact he made about 7m on a quick tap shows how stupid it was.
  29. Owey

Forum upgrade

App seems to be working again now!! [emoji322][emoji322]
  30. Owey

Forum upgrade

Cheers Nate, missing my quick check ins
  31. Owey

Forum upgrade

I haven't been able to log on with the App since yesterday, tried reinstalling the app but still nothing.
  32. Owey

TRENT BARRETT - DEFENCE MASTER CLASS

Haha. Nice still frame. New profile pic
  33. Owey

How many ducks in the picture?

15. There's a little duck up the top too next to the snapchat icon.
  34. Owey

Team photo

Reckon it's meant to be only team
  35. Owey

RIP Kobe Bryant

Had to Google this to confirm if true of not...... Fuck. RIP. Was one of the greatest.
  36. Owey

Did Iran do it?

You might be onto something Bob dog..... [emoji1787]
  37. Owey

News Burgess shoulder

And no doubt Sam Burgers will end up with a well paying job with Souffs and the NRL plus lucrative media jobs to go with his $3.6 million payout.
  38. Owey

What is your favorite Chocolate, Lolly, & Cake?

Fuck yeah, Darrell Lea rocky road is the best.
  39. Owey

Nelson Asofa Solomona

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?posts/3634014 Yeah it isn't the same bloke apparently. The pic shows a bloke after a glassing.
  40. Owey

PERMISSION SOUGHT

Will it fit in the Camry???
  41. Owey

News Flanagan cleared for return as assistant coach

Only issue I see is he can't be a full time coach until 2022. If Pay had a good year next year, with Flanagan as assistant, would he take on just a one year contract? If he had a shit year, who's gonna take a one year gig until Flano is available...
  42. Owey

News Flanagan cleared for return as assistant coach

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/20/flanagan-cleared-for-return-as-assistant-coach/ Former Cronulla Sharks coach Shane Flanagan will be eligible for registration as an assistant coach at any NRL club for the 2020 and 2021 seasons after meeting with NRL CEO Todd Greenberg on Friday...
  43. Owey

Champagne, Anyone?

Even if we lost this game, it's just great to see them be competitive and putting in the effort. To get the win was the cherry on top. #3inarow
  44. Owey

Do you wear a watch? Is it time that you do? (Excuse the pun)

I used to wear a belt made of watches, but it really was a waist of time!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
  45. Owey

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Is this legit @ASSASSIN? Fuck I hope so. Please say it's so...please
  46. Owey

News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Yeah I get what you're saying, but people can spend their money how ever the fuck they want. Fucked if I'd give them any of my hard earned, but if others wanna then they are entitled to. Give to worthy causes I say.
  47. Owey

TripleM Kieran Foran

That's fucking depressing
  48. Owey

Fuck yes
  49. Owey

Question for plumbers (re dual flush dunnies).

If you can, take the lid off the top of the cistern and press either button, watch how far the level drops and then do the other. Note which drops most for your answer...
  50. Owey

Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Correct. 94 GF against the Raiders.
  51. Owey

Try not to laugh

The link didn't even work for me. No idea what all the drama's about.
  52. Owey

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you all and your families, be safe and happy with lots of food, drink and laughter. Yayyyyyy for 2 Christmases!! [emoji318][emoji318]
  53. Owey

YouTube rewind so empowering

Was good to see Primitive Technology get a run during the credits. But yeah the PSA was so fucking cringe as was the fortnite shite, and doesn't ninja do most of his stuff on YouTube's competitor twitch?
  54. Owey

Official 2019 Jersey

Yeah the blue looks a little light
  55. Owey

Official Cronulla release Valentine Holmes to pursue NFL dream

Sharkies have got space under the cap to sign Klemmer now.
  56. Owey

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Happy to take any tips you can give Mr I.
  57. Owey

Cheers Mr I. Good feedback.
  58. Owey

Cheers Wahesh. I'll check them out.
  59. Owey

I'm also looking for some advice on setting up a new gaming PC, mainly for the teenage kids but also for me. Its been ages since my last build and I'm now old and have no clue to what's what anymore. I reckon I'm looking around 3k also, including monitor, as I currently don't have any PC at all...
  60. Owey

20 years today since classic prelim final v eels.

Yeah I can, was the day after my wedding day. We all went down the pub n watched it drinking <insert colour here> jugs. Just took it in turns of picking a colour and getting jugs of whatever. One of the best days indeed.
  61. Owey

Wish me luck - Tanks Coaching Thread

Screw the PC world and give it to those that deserve it. Don't deminish the achievements of those kids that earned the accolades. My 2¢.
  62. Owey

Team of Photographers deployed by Telegraph to ambush the Dogs.

And since they didn't, since they folded and let the players down, I'll be handing mine and my daughters back in. Foxtel also being canned.
  63. Owey

Bulldogs sign Corey Harawira-neara

What kind of money did he sign on for?
  64. Owey

Sign the beast for 1 year on minimum wage

As much as I loved him playing in the blue and white (and was glad when he came back), his best is in the past now. Having said that, if he signed on for minimum wage for a year (with what he reportedly earned this year, he should have some cash behind him), his experience and leadership...
  65. Owey

Am I beautiful or ugly site

Only 45% ugly......? Fuck off. That's 110% ugly.
  66. Owey

News Raiders Jack Wighton in nightclub incident - Update: Suspended Sentence and Fine.

I heard last night that he's looking at 6 months in the slammer.
  67. Owey

Did Andrew Hill lie to us?

Pretty sure Hill said they wouldn't be approaching other clubs selling players off. IF another club approached them, then that's a different story and then negotiations are on the table.
  68. Owey

Steve Folkes passes away aged 59.

This news saddened me deeply. Condolences to the great man's family, friends and the club.
  69. Owey

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY BUT, MOST IMPORTANTLY A HEALTHY 2018.

Merry Christmas to you all. Stay safe and keep well. Doggies 2018!!!!
  70. Owey

Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Fuck. Thinking of you dude. Hoping for all the best mate.
  71. Owey

2018 Jerseys

I know sponsors are important, but how shit does Kia look on the jumper. It would look so much better in blue.
  72. Owey

Fat people.. why cant they get their act together?

This is exactly my situation also.
  73. Owey

Official - Hasler sacked

Fuck yes!
  74. Owey

Official - Hasler sacked

Fucking yes!
  75. Owey

Josh Reynolds asked to leave Northies on Friday for being too drunk

When's he meant to hit the piss then?? The day before a big loss?
  76. Owey

The Bulldogs Member Forum Thread

Cheers for that OD
  77. Owey

Who is your favourite Dogs Player

Tend to agree with Assassin here - since he got the captaincy, Graham has played the game without the same intensity. Still in my top 2 though. For me its Klemmer, Graham then Morris twiins
  78. Owey

Kennel Upgrade

Haven't been on in ages due to various reasons/off season but was so surprised to see the changes. Too early to tell if I like them yet, but it certainly is bright but it does look good and is easy to read/navigate around the pages.
  79. Owey

The Facial Hair Thread

Yeah she wants it gone, but short was good enough from where it was.
  80. Owey

The Facial Hair Thread

Just shaved my down to a short beard, long stubble on Tuesday - missing it already but has been worth it as I have already got more action with the wife this week than the last 3 months.
  81. Owey

Who currently plays sport?

Play masters Rugby League a few times a year - anyone else here play or going to the Runaway Bay Masters Tournament in March this year (every year). Occasional hit of golf but thats it now a days.
  82. Owey

Summernats 2012

'Summernats phenomenon' delivers 50pc spike in sales at sex shops as tourists flock to Canberra car festival By Alkira Reinfrank Many of the 100,000 visitors to Australia's biggest car show, Summernats, are ditching the burning rubber and heading to Canberra's sex shops. This weekend marks the...
  83. Owey

Merry Christmas mega thread

Merry Christmas to all doggies fans and lets have a successful 2016.
  84. Owey

2015 Grand Final Discussion Thread (All Grades)

I'm with you there, can go wrong with Julie.
  85. Owey

Hasler compared to other coaches since 2012

The thing that concerns me is the amount of high profile players Des has been able to attract to the club, or lack thereof. Obviously B Moz was the most prominent, but there has really been a lack of big name signings in recent years.
  86. Owey

Corrupt nrl

I'm ****ing done with watching league. It's the same costly errors from referees week in week out but they are a protected ****ing species and the nrl can **** right off
  87. Owey

NRL Finals Week 2: Bulldogs v Roosters Team List & Discussion Thread

You got to be ****en kidding me the ****en cheating pricks refs.
  88. Owey

NRL Finals Week 2: Bulldogs v Roosters Team List & Discussion Thread

I hope someone take his fricken head off tonight.
  89. Owey

The Consolidated Cricket Thread

Yeah the bowling has been great - and now Stokes is gone it will be over fairly quickly.
  90. Owey

Flanagan -v- Hasler

No, no it won't..... Who is this Plodko you speak of, forgotten him already.
  91. Owey

NRL FINALS WEEK 1 - Dogs vs Dragons Team List and Game Thread

FFS - my nerves a bloody shot. Watching at work with one eye on the game and the other on some major issues at work both which were touch and go. Luckily both ended up with positive results. I didn't watch the game closely, but the dragons seemed to defend really well. It should be a different...
  92. Owey

Which team should you support

I got the Dog's and had Drink beer Big stadiums Arana played Relaxed for finals Go for the try Soak up the rays Mascot doesn't have to be fierce Defence Aussie Rock The Burbs
  93. Owey

We are all happy little

That's the big question Chris - we know we can lift for these big games but tend to struggle for intensity in games were expected to win.
  94. Owey

Gold coast nightlife

The Avenue, just off Cavill Ave isn't too bad, not full of the younger generation from my point of view. And around the corner from there, is Melba's which gets pretty big crowds in.
  95. Owey

The Consolidated Cricket Thread

We have a batting coach?? Surely you're joking.