Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Youngster Rhian Brewster has been included in squad to face Barcelona.
We have nothing to lose and have a feeling Klopp will tell the players to go out on full attack and whatever happens.
Let’s see how Barcelona handle Anfield. 3 years in the International trophy ( friendly) they didn’t fare to well at Wembley . We put 4 past them.
The forecast is for a wet night at Anfield.

Btw.... Guardiola’s celebration antics on the sideline after the Leicester win are a deflection of him failing to win the CL.
Everywhere he has coached he has been lucky to have taken over teams that were already champions . Barca, champions, Bayern champions. He’s found ready made teams, splurged more millions and claimed the success his . Bullshit.
Man City had won the premier league title with Mancini and Pellegrini, Guardiola was brought in to win the CL . He has failed to win it , so he can celebrate all he likes but the reality he has failed to win the tournament he was brought in to win.
And he won’t be winning it next season either.
Nah, don't buy into that mate.

Truly remarkable that City are going to beat Liverpool. They deserve massive credit as what they've done is unbelievable.

Had the situations been reversed then Klopp would've been going madder. They would celebrate as much as they can as they fully deserve it.

Now, did they do it within the FFP rules that the rest of the league signed up for? That's a different question.

Take nothing away from City tho. To win it in the way they have will make it the greatest EPL victory of all time. Absolutely no doubt. Credit to them

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good start that from the boys. Shaq has been terrible, but got a feeling he'll get a goal and assist in the 2nd half ...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Wow. I didn’t see this happening. Well done Liverpool, we were in the drivers seat but you dig deep and never gave up. Well deserved win.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKKK!! FUCKK

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
THAT is why I love this club. Fucking unbelievable.

Without Salah, firmino, keita ....

WHAT.A.TEAM.
I would even say they looked better, didn’t rely on one striker
Probably why they were dangerous, Barca had no idea who the “man” was going to be

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i cant believe we got out of that one.. signs of 2005? we got out of jail in a few games that year.. ??

Apparently liverpool supporters rocked the barcelona team bus quite badly after they got to liverpool.. also they let off flairs, that many that is looked like apocalyptic red skies .. .. and were chanting Liverppol chants at their hotel room at 4 in the morning LOL..