2022 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Awesome !! Couple more hours until season kick off, got my multi on manly tonight boys.!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Late Mail: Blake Taaffe is in doubt for Friday’s match after rolling his ankle at Souths training. The youngster, who was due to start in place of the suspended Latrell Mitchell, was unable to finish training. Should he be ruled out then Alex Johnston could shift with Josh Mansour moving to the wing.

Late Mail: Prop Jesse Browmich is out after being confirmed as a close contact of a Covid case, according to a Storm statement. “Jesse is deemed as a close contact after a member of his family tested positive to COVID,” the statement read. “He will be in isolation until next Wednesday.” It’s another blow for Craig Bellamy who has yet to lose a round one match as coach in the NRL. Nelson Asofa-Solomona will likely start with Tepai Moeroa coming into the squad. Fullback Ryan Papenhuyzen has been named to return from an ankle injury that saw him miss the trials. However, he will have to get through Friday’s training session to play. If he is ruled out Nick Meaney will likely shift to fullback with Jayden Nikorima coming in at five-eighth forcing a bench reshuffle.

Late Mail: Five-eighth AJ Brimson is in doubt for Round 1 after picking up a few niggles in the pre-season, according to Channel 7’s Mitchell Kroehn. If Brimson is ruled out, Will Smith will start at five-eighth with Tanah Boyd joining the bench from the reserves.
Season hasn't even started and Brimson is already injured.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Meaney at 6 hey. Not good enough to be in Storms starting side said the haters... Said it before and I'll say it again, we hindered the boys development and will regret letting him go
He is probably better off tho KD. Bellamy picked him over Nikorima?
I wish him well.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Teams are set for game 1 of the season! Good luck to everyone!

Penrith Panthers v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Thu March 10 2022, 8:05pm
at BlueBet Stadium, Penrith

Penrith Panthers

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Charlie Staines 3. Izack Tago 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Sean O'Sullivan 8. Moses Leota 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo

14. Mitch Kenny 15. Scott Sorensen 16. Spencer Leniu 20. Jaeman Salmon

18. Chris Smith

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jason Saab 3. Brad Parker 4. Morgan Harper 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Toafofoa Sipley 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Martin Taupau 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Ethan Bullemor 13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Tolutau Koula 15. Karl Lawton 16. Sean Keppie 17. Taniela Paseka

18. Morgan Boyle

Referees: Adam Gee;Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, David Munro;Video Referees: Ashley Klein;

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have no idea who to tip in the first game.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Andrew Johns isn't even listening to what the other comms are saying, he is in his own world and Rd 1 hasn't even begun yet.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll be watching on Kayo to see that maggot Alexander squirm when they lose 13+

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fox morons picked Penrith.....why?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Those Ram trucks are hot but I haven't got a small penis so I can't buy one lol

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chris Smith 18th man for Penriff, good to see him still in the mix, always seemed to put in a whole hearted performance when he was with us.