Congratulations Indiandog aka India aka t-series (t-gay)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it’s hard to know if you’re serious or not coz female logic would actually believe that he did.

Bro why can’t you just see how smart and empowering her statement is. Why do you care so much about the dam fact!

Lol his probably the least tossery out of all yourubers. He doesn’t brag, he doesn’t show off, all he does is be sarcastic and take the piss mainly out of the left and msm so I’m def subscribed you should subscribe to pewdiepie as well and do your part in the war

Ironically the biggest youtuber is the most legit. Usually it’s the opposite. You know his legit when even YouTube keeps prewds out if YouTube rewind.

Where you been? His at 92 million subs now.
Now he mainly talks about memes and shits all over msm.
You actually should subscribe to pewdiepie and do your part in the war against t-gay

Hence t-gay

you sure you are not an indian. lol

Why are using the same words as the other typical indians such as "war" and "subscribe"

I keep getting hammered from all indians across the globe to help the mighty T-series and subscribe to win this war against the infidels.

but at the end you and i both know T-series is always going to win.

Poop di pie is no match with the mi-T-series. . he he

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The gunman, terrorist, fukwit was directly inspired by pewdepie.. How is this being ignored??
oh wow... i dont know what to tell you if you think this is true.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you sure you are not an indian. lol

Why are using the same words as the other typical indians such as "war" and "subscribe"

I keep getting hammered from all indians across the globe to help the mighty T-series and subscribe to win this war against the infidels.

but at the end you and i both know T-series is always going to win.

Poop di pie is no match with the mi-T-series. . he he
How dare you insult pewdiepie*!!!!!!
T-gay will
Never prevailllllllllll

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think she’s having a go at trolling or It’s just a females opinion on world events. Either way what’s fkd uo is people actually believe pewdiepie is partly responsible. There were even articles claiming he was responsible. Pretty fkd up

Last edited:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No I'm not baiting. I think people like him are dangerous on social media.
Hes like a cult hero to the wayward sheep encouraging anti social acts by using satire and making fun of what's normal .
Pewdepie is over the top .
But surely you don't think someone, anyone, took inspiration from his videos to murder 50 people? Surely.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
But surely you don't think someone, anyone, took inspiration from his videos to murder 50 people? Surely.

if a cave man can assemble a group of people across the globe with box cutters to hicjack 4 planes and crash into the buildings causing jet fuel to melt steel.....

anything is possible.

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was alright when he was a gamer - content was great and format was funny but then............
changed and revamped his channel - never been the same.
Lost a lot of followers due to his "racist" comments, even lost his contract with Disney from what i can gather.
Been going down hill from there - i don't know, he's just not the same.

As for t series - when you have a population of 1.3billion people - what do you expect.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was alright when he was a gamer - content was great and format was funny but then............
changed and revamped his channel - never been the same.
Lost a lot of followers due to his "racist" comments, even lost his contract with Disney from what i can gather.
Been going down hill from there - i don't know, he's just not the same.

As for t series - when you have a population of 1.3billion people - what do you expect.
Lmfao doubt his lost any sleep over losing highly sensitive people such as yourself. 92 million subs and counting.
Where exactly did he go downhill lol. 10 million subs in 2 weeks? Lollll fkn msm has completely destroyed brains

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No I'm not baiting. I think people like him are dangerous on social media.
Hes like a cult hero to the wayward sheep encouraging anti social acts by using satire and making fun of what's normal .
Pewdepie is over the top .
And how has this opppressed you as a strong smart and successful whamen?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Bad Billy You don't happen to watch The Backyard Scientist do you? If not it's something you'd probably enjoy, but I dare say the bloke must be on every government watch list out :D

Him
Hoonigan
Exploring with Josh
How Ridiculous
Mighty Car Mods
All Metal Record companies
Two Toe Tags Metal Reviews
Galatic Criminal
Matt Keichy Chaos

That's the lot for me.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's indirect that's why you don't see it. Pewdepie doesn't directly promote white supremacy but he gives it legs by making satirical anti social, racial remarks and hides behind the guise of entertainment . Its won't affect mature people who know right from wrong but it can affect the impressionable which are his main audience.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And how has this opppressed you as a strong smart and successful woman?
@Realist90 , thank you for your question.
As a strong, smart and successful woman who not only manages a household, career and mainstay advisor to the NRL corporation, I also manage to invest my time in endorsing posts with likes or putting angry emojis in offensive facebook posts to help the oppressed and the impressionable. It's not always about me in fact it's rarely ever about me. I am a freedom fighter for the oppressed

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's indirect that's why you don't see it. Pewdepie doesn't directly promote white supremacy but he gives it legs by making satirical anti social, racial remarks and hides behind the guise of entertainment . Its won't affect mature people who know right from wrong but it can affect the impressionable which are his main audience.
Would you like some more straws to clutch at?

What you said can be applied to virtually any other form of entertainment.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would you like some more straws to clutch at?

What you said can be applied to virtually any other form of entertainment.
Case in point every 'good' comedian.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Every single movie that has guns/violence in them. Every entertainer/celebrity, song, movie, TV show who uses the N word, want more examples of ifs, buts, candy and nuts?

You may not like pew die pie which is fair enough, I personally don't have an opinion of him either way, but to blame him even indirectly is nothing short of being brainwashed, in my opinion. ESPECIALLY since the shooter stated his reasons in writing.

I like you and agree with you on a lot of things but sorry, you're way off on this one.