RIP Kobe Bryant

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crushing news. So sad death doesn’t have a time unfortunately, condolence to his wife and kids and family.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
GOAT. Terrible news. Rest In Peace! Mamba

I also just read his daughter was also killed in the crash.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to Google this to confirm if true of not......

Fuck. RIP. Was one of the greatest.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
R.I.P !!! Another sad day and to all victims. Condolences to all.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
RIP. Apparently his 13 yr old daughter also died in the crash. Sad news

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
R.I.P. Kobe, his daughter, and all others on the helicopter - an absolute tragedy.

Kobe and his wife actually have a charity and have donated millions to those who need it over the years.

His presence in this clip may only be short, but it's very noticeable.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Sad sad news RIP.
Just to show you that your are never promised tomorrow appreciate what you have.:( :(

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am actually devastated by this news. Kobe was my favorite basketball player and an idol of mine. I even named my son after him. It is such a shock and I feel for his wife and daughters. Not only did they lose a husband and father but also a daughter and sister in the tragic accident. Rip to all the victims involved.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Update: there were a total of 9 victims of the crash..including the pilot.. Lots of friends and families suffering..

Wahesh

Reaction score
All of LA as well as fans all over the world are. I have a Lakers 24 hoodie in my wardrobe. I'll be wearing it with pride a lot this winter.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you even imagine how difficult it was for him in that moment? The moment he knew that not only his own life was about to end, but that of his daughter...a life he helped create.

Can you imagine how he felt as a father knowing he couldn't protect her?

Can you imagine him holding her, consoling her, telling her he loved her as that helicopter went down?

As a parent, I can tell you, Kobe Bryant's greatest fear was realized today. And it wasn't the fear for his own life, but for that of his beautiful daughter.

Because as a parent, your life means nothing in comparison to the lives of your children.

We live for our children. We breathe for our children. They are our reason for being.

We would also die for them, without hesitation.

Without question, without a moments notice, we would lay down our own lives to ensure theirs.

Just thinking of his internal struggle in those last moments tears my heart into pieces.

He knew his daughter's young life was ending. He knew he was leaving 3 other precious children behind. Oh, how his heart must have ached!

Can you even imagine the agony that played out in his mind? Every parents worst nightmare happening to him in real time.

He was there when his sweet girl took her first breath, and he was there with her when she took her last.

And that's the only solace I can find in this...that he was there. In her final moments, her father was there to remind her of his undying love.

Rest in piece Kobe and Gigi.

One of the greats to be etched into the history books as a Legend.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Can you even imagine how difficult it was for him in that moment? The moment he knew that not only his own life was about to end, but that of his daughter...a life he helped create.

Can you imagine how he felt as a father knowing he couldn't protect her?

Can you imagine him holding her, consoling her, telling her he loved her as that helicopter went down?

As a parent, I can tell you, Kobe Bryant's greatest fear was realized today. And it wasn't the fear for his own life, but for that of his beautiful daughter.

Because as a parent, your life means nothing in comparison to the lives of your children.

We live for our children. We breathe for our children. They are our reason for being.

We would also die for them, without hesitation.

Without question, without a moments notice, we would lay down our own lives to ensure theirs.

Just thinking of his internal struggle in those last moments tears my heart into pieces.

He knew his daughter's young life was ending. He knew he was leaving 3 other precious children behind. Oh, how his heart must have ached!

Can you even imagine the agony that played out in his mind? Every parents worst nightmare happening to him in real time.

He was there when his sweet girl took her first breath, and he was there with her when she took her last.

And that's the only solace I can find in this...that he was there. In her final moments, her father was there to remind her of his undying love.

Rest in piece Kobe and Gigi.

One of the greats to be etched into the history books as a Legend.
I take comfort in knowing that they are together now watching over their family.

It's part of the mysteries of life, we don't know how our life will end, but what's in the script WILL be played out. When your time is up, it was the way from the word go.

That short time that Kobe felt so vulnerable and scared for his daughter's life has been traded in for eternal happiness.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm still pretty devastated about it all. Still can't believe that it actually has happened. I don't think I have ever been so moved by a celebrity death as i have with Kobe Bryant. This one hurt...:disrelieved:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm still pretty devastated about it all. Still can't believe that it actually has happened. I don't think I have ever been so moved by a celebrity death as i have with Kobe Bryant. This one hurt...:disrelieved:
Kobe was a good person. He was clean on and off the court, humble, a great athlete, a family man, and a man of faith. I'm just taking comfort in knowing that he and his daughter are together in eternal life.

https://www.christiantoday.com/arti...n-nba-catholic-priest-changed-life/134105.htm

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Wahesh

Reaction score
He actually went to Mass that morning and most likely received the eucharist before he passed.
Yes true - considering it was a Sunday. What really saddened me about the whole incident is that he and his daughter were travelling north so she could play basketball and he was the coach of her team. Imagine being there in the stadium and then hearing finding out why they were so late :(